A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words...

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
chawx":3glmaw8t said:
I saw that during the game...haha, if I had DVR, I would have paused it and taken a pic of my screen too. LOL

Poor thing had a rough day out there...she got all wet and no pay off...............giggity.
I see what you did there.

olyfan63

Reaction score
I know it's hard not to gloat after such an incredible victory...
This was a damn hard-fought win and let's at least respect the Patriots for coming to Seattle and playing their asses off and flat bringing it. Anyone who came to see Brady got their money's worth! And Welker fans as well as Welker haters both got their money's worth! Browner's hit was priceless... and then Welker is back catching passes a couple plays later. My roomie is a big, big Patriots fan (all 6'4" and 350 pounds of him), had tickets to the game, and was going to a night-before function where Patriots players were rumored to be stopping by, and was hoping to get his Welker jersey signed. I haven't seen him back at the house yet... I think he's still in shock and in mourning.

New England is a damn, damn good team and we were a little lucky to beat them... luck manufactured by our player's direct efforts, e.g., the intentional grounding that saved 3 points. It's a long season and this is one win. The next game at SF counts more; it's a divisional game. So yeah, let's celebrate, but the Patriots and Brady showed themselves as the real deal and totally worthy of respect. Awe, well, maybe later, on Brady's 1st ballot HOF selection, but definitely respect for now. Let's just hope we play New England again this season. (cuz u know what that would mean...)

morgulon1

Reaction score
ivotuk":1yo2k6qz said:
Look at the dude in the lower left! LOL! That frown is classic!

Typical chowder-head. That girl probably diddles herself to sleep with that brady jersey on ....thinking about R Sherman. hahahahahaha

hawksincebirth

Reaction score
hgwellz12":3lbe909u said:
Aros":3lbe909u said:
Or atleast 12!!!

tooloud.jpg

lmbao! But look at my dude in the lower left corner!!!
That's about as UPSIDE-DOWN of a FROWN as you can possibly make! :shock: :?

:lol:

larry david!!!!!!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hawken-Dazs":1vvitxfo said:
Nike wardrobe malfunction

No malfunction. Sidney made the catch, then mooned their safeties all in one motion.

Latest posts