One of our QB's has already played great against N.E.

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • That's right Matt Flynn....Our passing game is terrible, Our Offence put up 2 FG in the first half...After 2 nice drives...That sucks..Give Flynn a look a couple games. Let's take a shot while we still can have a good season..Let's take a look- Just a look
    :0190l:
    TVHAWK
    NET Rookie

• Hmmm...... Nah.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• You are gonna get flamed dude.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• No.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

• ffs...
    Rzzzzz...
    peachesenregalia
    * NET Starfish *

• I'm gonna go with no.
    Spounge84
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• I can post the A&W commercial here, too. :)
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

• The coaches make those decisions ok thanks bye.,,,
    redeye81
    NET Veteran

• Nothing like whiny posts after a win...
    Sonichellboy
    NET Rookie

• I've been calling for Flynn all year but there is no way Pete changes QBs after a win.
    edogg23
    NET Starter

• And fortunately Pete hasn't listened to you.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

• My reply...

pehawk
    * Report Button *

• TVHAWK wrote:That's right Matt Flynn....Our passing game is terrible, Our Offence put up 2 FG in the first half...After 2 nice drives...That sucks..Give Flynn a look a couple games. Let's take a shot while we still can have a good season..Let's take a look- Just a look

19 for 25 for 221 yards passing with 76% efficiency in a RUN FIRST TEAM. Would have been even better had it not been for dumb penalties.

He had two interceptions, only one of which was his fault. Guess what? Interceptions happen.

And you want him benched? :34853_doh:

You do remember the WRs Flynn had in Green Bay, don't you?

This isn't Fantasy Football. It doesn't matter if you throw for 400 yards if you don't win the game.
    Last edited by Basis4day on Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• Request denied.
    SeaChase wrote:One thing I noticed,well in my opinion,is that Wilson isnt a good passer.
    KillerB
    NET Rookie

• yup he played ok against New England, and his record is 0-1 vs em :34853_doh: .
    run and shoot
    NET Practice Squad

• Basis4day wrote:This isn't Fantasy Football. It doesn't matter if you throw for 400 yards if you don't win the game.

Signed, Drew Brees.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• TVHAWK wrote:That's right Matt Flynn....Our passing game is terrible, Our Offence put up 2 FG in the first half...After 2 nice drives...That sucks..Give Flynn a look a couple games. Let's take a shot while we still can have a good season..Let's take a look- Just a look

maybe Carolina should give him a look, how many TDs they put up today?
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• Flynn will make the perfect "Tom Brady" for our defense this week.
    "God Bless the Seattle Seahawks" Cortez Kennedy
    ivotuk
    * NET Nobody *

• ivotuk wrote:Flynn will make the perfect "Tom Brady" for our defense this week.

This. If anyone can play the short game, it's Flynn.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

• HawKnPeppa wrote:
    ivotuk wrote:Flynn will make the perfect "Tom Brady" for our defense this week.

This. If anyone can play the short game, it's Flynn.

Russell Wilson always wins the short game. :retard_clap:
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• if our backup can do that great against the Pats, just imagine how good our starter is gonna do :lol:
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

Founding Father of the Bevell-Be-Gone Movement

Currently riding SHOTGUN on the Russell Wilson bandwagon.

Renton Chapter Seahawkers Booster Club
    Section 316 @ CenturyLink Field

Kuendelea Mwewe - Go Hawks
    SilkMonkey
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• It appears the OP has abandoned logic and resorted to just plain begging. Please Pete, just a couple of games? Even if he is right, that was weak.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• A rusty backup coming off a nagging elbow injury is DA BEST answer to compete with an elite team in a high scoring shootout! Brush the dust off and put him in, Coach!

The troll is strong with this one.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• You are hateable simply because of your tacky '90s avatar.
    KitsapHawk
    NET Veteran

• Seahawk Sailor wrote:A rusty backup coming off a nagging elbow injury is DA BEST answer to compete with an elite team in a high scoring shootout! Brush the dust off and put him in, Coach!

The troll is strong with this one.

LMAO...you call the OP a "troll" because he feels Flynn gives us a better shot at beating Brady and NE?

BUt you're not a troll for suggesting Wilson is the better choice in what you predict will be a "high scoring shoot out"?

I would say the alcohol is "strong with this one".

I like Wilson, which is good because I'm afraid we're stuck with him for awhile. What too many of you hardcore Wilsonites can't seem to grasp is; all of us that want to see Flynn, actually like Wilson. IF it were he and Portis, we'd all be mouth-shut while going through these growing pains with our beloved rook. But, it is not Wilson vs. Portis or even TJack or CW. There is a contingency here that feel Flynn gives us the better chance of scoring TDs, which should assist in wins for the Hawks. I think the bottom line is we all want wins for the Hawks and this name calling of fellow Hawk fans is "troll"-like, to me.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

U Mad Bro?
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• How dare you!!!
    12thMan1
    NET Veteran

• Mmm, delicious schadenfreude.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

• Flynn dominated the Pats this week. Good call OP on starting him. It's good to know PC reads this forum and benched RW who wouldn't be able to outscore the Pats.
    mistaowen
    NET Veteran

have your seeing eye dog bark once for completed passes and twice for touchdowns, that way you can keep up with the action... cuz you obviously didn't see the same game i saw, and wilson shredding that horrible secondary... flippin dilusional wanna be hawk fans... ba bye thanks for playin....
    World Champs - Sounds good don't it
    hawker84
    NET Veteran

• Now we have a QB who has actually defeated NE!
    pinksheets
    NET Veteran

• Sarlacc83 wrote:Mmm, delicious schadenfreude.

Indeed. Going back through the posts several pages back is full of lulz and schadenfreude.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Bro Shut Up. You don't know what your talking about.
    Sandpoint Hawk
    NET Starter

• hawker84 wrote:
    TVHAWK wrote:That's right Matt Flynn....Our passing game is terrible, Our Offence put up 2 FG in the first half...After 2 nice drives...That sucks..Give Flynn a look a couple games. Let's take a shot while we still can have a good season..Let's take a look- Just a look

have your seeing eye dog bark once for completed passes and twice for touchdowns,

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

I have a troubling question here. If they only got 2 fg in the first half how the hell did we have 10 points?

Boy that makes his logic really understandable.

:141847_bnono:
    So close to the real thing.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• The Radish wrote:TVHAWK wrote:That's right Matt Flynn....Our passing game is terrible, Our Offence put up 2 FG in the first half...After 2 nice drives...That sucks..Give Flynn a look a couple games. Let's take a shot while we still can have a good season..Let's take a look- Just a look

I have a troubling question here. If they only got 2 fg in the first half how the hell did we have 10 points?

Boy that makes his logic really understandable.

:141847_bnono:

He posted his desire for Flynn after the Panthers game.
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• Hillarious how all these excuses before this game. He's a rookie, our line sucks, recievers suck. Then, Wilson has a good game against a Shitty Defense and everyones like I told you so...lol. I bet these excuses will reappear later this week agianst a defense that actually doesnt suck.
    Go SeaHawks
    SeaChase
    NET Rookie

• SeaChase wrote:Hillarious how all these excuses before this game. He's a rookie, our line sucks, recievers suck. Then, Wilson has a good game against a Shitty Defense and everyones like I told you so...lol. I bet these excuses will reappear later this week agianst a defense that actually doesnt suck.

and people like you thrive off saying I told you so when things don't work out, so how is it any better/different?
    bellingerga
    NET Veteran

• Man is this forum filled with a bunch of negativity or what? After the game Wilson just had, where are the lets trade Flynn posts? [that was sarcasm for the thin skinned folks sake] This team is getting better by the second and if you can t see that, then I feel for you!

Go Hawks!
    #NEXTMANUP
    Evil_Shenanigans
    NET Veteran

• Throwdown wrote:
    TVHAWK wrote:That's right Matt Flynn....Our passing game is terrible, Our Offence put up 2 FG in the first half...After 2 nice drives...That sucks..Give Flynn a look a couple games. Let's take a shot while we still can have a good season..Let's take a look- Just a look

The Wire was the best show to ever air. Sorry to be off topic, figured the original topic isn't worth discussing.
    "I'm not the type to let a sleeping giant lie. I wake up the giant, slap him around, make him mad and beat him to the ground. I talk a big game because I carry a big stick." --- All-Pro Stanford Graduate
    Hawken-Dazs
    NET Veteran

• SeaChase wrote:Hillarious how all these excuses before this game. He's a rookie, our line sucks, recievers suck. Then, Wilson has a good game against a Shitty Defense and everyones like I told you so...lol. I bet these excuses will reappear later this week agianst a defense that actually doesnt suck.

actually, what's funnier is your forgetting he IS a rookie.

he's also a rook who finally had a good game. not great - but very good. Brady IS "great" (time and history tell that tale).
    He finally had the breakout game we kept predicting but drastically failed to surface...to the point of our D and STs had to produce wins.

LOVED our exciting game and win at home, love my Hawks but in no way following suit with KIDS here thinking our QB is.suddenly a seasoned worldbeater after this one. One game at a time folks. SF is no walk in the park and we don't have home comforts again. We need a win there.

Anyone taking this as lack of love or faith for my team can go long (and clean up when done), because some of us have been die hard hawk fans since '77.

The cockiness after wins on these forums has been getting out of hand. Use your head AND your heart.
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran

• that said...
    I reviewed the game again and want to add that RW made such impressive strides from last games to this one it was pure pleasure to be proven wrong in thinking he would play even worse than past games. his bail from the pocket made sense and wasn't as premature, most throws were crisp and chemistry was there with our (once determined AWFUL by all here) WRs.
    hawkfan1975
    NET Veteran

It is currently Sat Aug 30, 2014 12:39 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information