One of our QB's has already played great against N.E.

SilkMonkey

Reaction score
27989380.jpg

Scottemojo

Reaction score
It appears the OP has abandoned logic and resorted to just plain begging. Please Pete, just a couple of games? Even if he is right, that was weak.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2tpu4r9o said:
A rusty backup coming off a nagging elbow injury is DA BEST answer to compete with an elite team in a high scoring shootout! Brush the dust off and put him in, Coach!

The troll is strong with this one.

LMAO...you call the OP a "troll" because he feels Flynn gives us a better shot at beating Brady and NE?

BUt you're not a troll for suggesting Wilson is the better choice in what you predict will be a "high scoring shoot out"?

I would say the alcohol is "strong with this one".

I like Wilson, which is good because I'm afraid we're stuck with him for awhile. What too many of you hardcore Wilsonites can't seem to grasp is; all of us that want to see Flynn, actually like Wilson. IF it were he and Portis, we'd all be mouth-shut while going through these growing pains with our beloved rook. But, it is not Wilson vs. Portis or even TJack or CW. There is a contingency here that feel Flynn gives us the better chance of scoring TDs, which should assist in wins for the Hawks. I think the bottom line is we all want wins for the Hawks and this name calling of fellow Hawk fans is "troll"-like, to me.

Throwdown

Reaction score
TVHAWK":zxhsnf0v said:
That's right Matt Flynn....Our passing game is terrible, Our Offence put up 2 FG in the first half...After 2 nice drives...That sucks..Give Flynn a look a couple games. Let's take a shot while we still can have a good season..Let's take a look- Just a look
:0190l:

Done

Basis4day

Reaction score
TVHAWK":f596su8h said:
That's right Matt Flynn....Our passing game is terrible, Our Offence put up 2 FG in the first half...After 2 nice drives...That sucks..Give Flynn a look a couple games. Let's take a shot while we still can have a good season..Let's take a look- Just a look

U Mad Bro?

mistaowen

Reaction score
Flynn dominated the Pats this week. Good call OP on starting him. It's good to know PC reads this forum and benched RW who wouldn't be able to outscore the Pats.

hawker84

Reaction score
TVHAWK":1pi124tj said:

have your seeing eye dog bark once for completed passes and twice for touchdowns, that way you can keep up with the action... cuz you obviously didn't see the same game i saw, and wilson shredding that horrible secondary... flippin dilusional wanna be hawk fans... ba bye thanks for playin....

Reaction score
TVHAWK":3cp0nekp said:

Bro Shut Up. You don't know what your talking about.

bellingerga

Reaction score
hawker84":2ohmxncu said:
TVHAWK":2ohmxncu said:

have your seeing eye dog bark once for completed passes and twice for touchdowns,

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH

The Radish

Reaction score
TVHAWK wrote:That's right Matt Flynn....Our passing game is terrible, Our Offence put up 2 FG in the first half...After 2 nice drives...That sucks..Give Flynn a look a couple games. Let's take a shot while we still can have a good season..Let's take a look- Just a look

I have a troubling question here. If they only got 2 fg in the first half how the hell did we have 10 points?

Boy that makes his logic really understandable.

:141847_bnono:

Basis4day

Reaction score
The Radish":2a1z57kf said:
TVHAWK wrote:That's right Matt Flynn....Our passing game is terrible, Our Offence put up 2 FG in the first half...After 2 nice drives...That sucks..Give Flynn a look a couple games. Let's take a shot while we still can have a good season..Let's take a look- Just a look

I have a troubling question here. If they only got 2 fg in the first half how the hell did we have 10 points?

Boy that makes his logic really understandable.

:141847_bnono:

He posted his desire for Flynn after the Panthers game.

SeaChase

Reaction score
Hillarious how all these excuses before this game. He's a rookie, our line sucks, recievers suck. Then, Wilson has a good game against a Shitty Defense and everyones like I told you so...lol. I bet these excuses will reappear later this week agianst a defense that actually doesnt suck.

bellingerga

Reaction score
SeaChase":pvy16ecl said:
Hillarious how all these excuses before this game. He's a rookie, our line sucks, recievers suck. Then, Wilson has a good game against a Shitty Defense and everyones like I told you so...lol. I bet these excuses will reappear later this week agianst a defense that actually doesnt suck.

and people like you thrive off saying I told you so when things don't work out, so how is it any better/different?

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
Man is this forum filled with a bunch of negativity or what? After the game Wilson just had, where are the lets trade Flynn posts? [that was sarcasm for the thin skinned folks sake] This team is getting better by the second and if you can t see that, then I feel for you!

Go Hawks!