Still Perfect

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Still Perfect
Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:34 pm
  • For the last 3 seasons we've won every game that I get live here in St George, and I have the NFL Channel :mrgreen: :th2thumbs:

BTW it's 50/50 on the games I don't get live :roll:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Re: Still Perfect
Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:40 pm
  • Thought you were going to say that we're still perfect in the blue jerseys. haha

The two games we lost were the only games we have worn the white jerseys (wore the blue tops in Carolina).
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:49 pm
  • HawkFan72 wrote:Thought you were going to say that we're still perfect in the blue jerseys. haha

The two games we lost were the only games we have worn the white jerseys (wore the blue tops in Carolina).

Didn't realize that :shock: all that aside, don't think the jersey color is going to make a difference Thursday since I'm getting the game live :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :49ersmall:
    Why is it when I try to come off as a smart ass, the opposite happens? :-(
    grizbob
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:52 pm
  • grizbob wrote:
    HawkFan72 wrote:Thought you were going to say that we're still perfect in the blue jerseys. haha

Didn't realize that :shock: all that aside, don't think the jersey color is going to make a difference Thursday since I'm getting the game live :th2thumbs: :thirishdrinkers: :49ersmall:

I hope your watching live powers are greater than the jersey powers! :th2thumbs:
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:50 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information