Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Patriots Quotes
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:21 pm 
[[ .NET Godfather ]]

“They played better than we did, so congratulations to the Seahawks, Pete (Carroll) -- they did a good job. They outplayed us today, outcoached us. They were better than we were.” - Bill Belichick

Asked if the elements had anything to do with the Patriots [team stats]’ woes, Brady replied, “The opponent was the Seahawks. It wasn’t the crowd or the weather or the refs. It was the Seahawks, and we lost to a good football team.”

"We're about to be legendary." - Richard Sherman to the Seahawks sideline in the 3rd quarter of SBXLVIII

Post subject: Re: Patriots Quotes
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:24 pm 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*

RESPECT!

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Belichick is nothing if not classy, so long as he's not cheating. It's got to be hard losing one that way, but them's the breaks. He is right about getting outcoached. Our entire gameplan was to slow their team down and take away the deep and intermediate stuff, abandoning their running game, hoping to make them kick FGs in the redzone (a page from the 2004-2008 Seahawks playbook, with better personnel), relying on turnovers and nickel-n-dime defensive play to keep the score within manageable striking distance, while letting our rookie QB with his rocket arm burn them on deep passes, knowing the short stuff would not be there for us.

Great, great game.

Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 pm 
NET Starter

makes it hard to hate the guy...but eff that, I cant stand that smugg
maggot. Or his coach.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:45 pm 
NET Rookie

Never liked the pats (or red sox or the celtics), but have enjoyed my few trips to Boston. Nice city. Folks I've hung out with there are decent people. I take offense to only one comment - "The crowd had NO effect?" PUH LEASE.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:48 pm 
* Natural Rubbing Action *

If there's a coach I'd have here in Seattle (if we didn't have Carroll) it'd be Belechick. And who wouldn't want Brady on their team?

And I've had fun in Boston too. Great city. Not all Massholes as some call 'em.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:56 pm 
NET Veteran

I don't have them readily at my disposal, but I thought I read Branch dissing us a bit. Basically implying this was more about the Pats losing and not the Hawks winning. He also felt he was victimized on several PIs that went uncalled. I have no problem with that, he knows better than I, but I saw just the Browner incident, that prevented them from getting a 1st down. That thankfully was not called and I can't figure out why. I mean we're the Seahawks and they're the great Patriots. I held my breath, along with Browner, waiting for that flag...that woulda' been deadly to us, but it never came. I'm sure Roger is writing a letter of apology to Bill and Tom as I type.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:32 pm 
NET Practice Squad

SmokinHawk wrote:
Belichick is nothing if not classy, so long as he's not cheating. It's got to be hard losing one that way, but them's the breaks. He is right about getting outcoached. Our entire gameplan was to slow their team down and take away the deep and intermediate stuff, abandoning their running game, hoping to make them kick FGs in the redzone (a page from the 2004-2008 Seahawks playbook, with better personnel), relying on turnovers and nickel-n-dime defensive play to keep the score within manageable striking distance, while letting our rookie QB with his rocket arm burn them on deep passes, knowing the short stuff would not be there for us.

Great, great game.

Are you referring to the (alleged?) taping of opponent's signals, the (sometimes) preferential treatment from the refs, or none of the above?

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:39 pm 
* NET Radish *

No he was referring to the actual filming of other teams signals documented via the NFL.

Were there other times you know of that haven't been seen yet?

:141847_bnono:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:42 pm 
NET Practice Squad

nvm

Last edited by LengthMustBe on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:35 pm 
NET Rookie

i have met a lot of nice people from boston but you are for the most part always gonna hear the douche bags lol

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:28 pm 
NET Veteran

The Patriots fans are the LAST fans that should be whining about the elements giving a team an advantage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowplow_Game

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-t ... -Plow-Game
snow plow guy was "on work release from Walpole prison"

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:08 pm 
NET Veteran

Rocket wrote:
The Patriots fans are the LAST fans that should be whining about the elements giving a team an advantage.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowplow_Game

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-network-t ... -Plow-Game
snow plow guy was "on work release from Walpole prison"

LOL, forgot about that, great point bro!

SEATTLE SEAHAWKS SUPERBOWL XLVIII CHAMPIONS!

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]