Patriots Quotes

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Patriots Quotes
Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:21 pm
  • “They played better than we did, so congratulations to the Seahawks, Pete (Carroll) -- they did a good job. They outplayed us today, outcoached us. They were better than we were.” - Bill Belichick

Asked if the elements had anything to do with the Patriots [team stats]’ woes, Brady replied, “The opponent was the Seahawks. It wasn’t the crowd or the weather or the refs. It was the Seahawks, and we lost to a good football team.”

Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Re: Patriots Quotes
Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:24 pm
  • RESPECT!
    "Tracy Porter lost his manhood when Marshawn stiff armed him" some dude on youtube.
    suppaball
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:38 pm
  • Belichick is nothing if not classy, so long as he's not cheating. It's got to be hard losing one that way, but them's the breaks. He is right about getting outcoached. Our entire gameplan was to slow their team down and take away the deep and intermediate stuff, abandoning their running game, hoping to make them kick FGs in the redzone (a page from the 2004-2008 Seahawks playbook, with better personnel), relying on turnovers and nickel-n-dime defensive play to keep the score within manageable striking distance, while letting our rookie QB with his rocket arm burn them on deep passes, knowing the short stuff would not be there for us.

Great, great game.
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:39 pm
  • makes it hard to hate the guy...but eff that, I cant stand that smugg
    maggot. Or his coach.
    What's Next? What's Next? What's N-X-E-T...?"
    hgwellz12
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:45 pm
  • Never liked the pats (or red sox or the celtics), but have enjoyed my few trips to Boston. Nice city. Folks I've hung out with there are decent people. I take offense to only one comment - "The crowd had NO effect?" PUH LEASE.
    seanoob
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:48 pm
  • If there's a coach I'd have here in Seattle (if we didn't have Carroll) it'd be Belechick. And who wouldn't want Brady on their team?

And I've had fun in Boston too. Great city. Not all Massholes as some call 'em.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:56 pm
  • I don't have them readily at my disposal, but I thought I read Branch dissing us a bit. Basically implying this was more about the Pats losing and not the Hawks winning. He also felt he was victimized on several PIs that went uncalled. I have no problem with that, he knows better than I, but I saw just the Browner incident, that prevented them from getting a 1st down. That thankfully was not called and I can't figure out why. I mean we're the Seahawks and they're the great Patriots. I held my breath, along with Browner, waiting for that flag...that woulda' been deadly to us, but it never came. I'm sure Roger is writing a letter of apology to Bill and Tom as I type.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:32 pm
  • SmokinHawk wrote:Belichick is nothing if not classy, so long as he's not cheating. It's got to be hard losing one that way, but them's the breaks. He is right about getting outcoached. Our entire gameplan was to slow their team down and take away the deep and intermediate stuff, abandoning their running game, hoping to make them kick FGs in the redzone (a page from the 2004-2008 Seahawks playbook, with better personnel), relying on turnovers and nickel-n-dime defensive play to keep the score within manageable striking distance, while letting our rookie QB with his rocket arm burn them on deep passes, knowing the short stuff would not be there for us.

Great, great game.

Are you referring to the (alleged?) taping of opponent's signals, the (sometimes) preferential treatment from the refs, or none of the above?
    LengthMustBe
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:39 pm
  • No he was referring to the actual filming of other teams signals documented via the NFL.

Were there other times you know of that haven't been seen yet?

:141847_bnono:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:42 pm
  • nvm
    Last edited by LengthMustBe on Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    LengthMustBe
    NET Practice Squad

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:35 pm
  • i have met a lot of nice people from boston but you are for the most part always gonna hear the douche bags lol
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:28 pm

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:08 pm

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 5:46 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information