RSherm: Brady "...should have thrown 5 picks"

SharkHawk

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":31kueon3 said:
Shark Hawk,

As I stated before I been a Pats fan since '86 and went throught the Ron Russ crap years and the Suck beyond all belief years before Kraft bought the team and we got Bledsoe.

As for BANDWAGON fans,I recognize them easily since the Pats have like a TRAIN or two full of them... what happens when you win. (we went from a loyal bunch in 2001 to a heap of no knowledge fans added..)

As for the battery pelting, think you have us confused with philli fans! In fenway its dominated by Pink hats who couldnt even name a player on the field.. (a local radio station does a skit almost weekly during the season it is sad.)So they just look forward singing SWEET CAROLINE..

Oh and the Pats have sold out since 94 when Kraft BOUGHT the team and still sucked.... so been a loyal fan base for ages we just got a lot of BANDWAGONERS now... who the only player they know is Brady..

Congratulations on your loyal fandom. My suggestion? Don't come here and call anybody a bandwagon fan, or act like we should all be kissing your butt over it. Sorry man. Brady is a big mouth and got it thrown in his face and then looked like a crying little girl after the game. It was hilarious. I've been a Hawks fan since 1976, and I welcome those Hawks fans that have been fans since yesterday at 4:00 PM. I could care less when somebody was a fan. It doesn't matter. A fan's a fan. But a Pats fan calling any of us out on our board and then justifying his own fan credentials? Priceless.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":3es54hjl said:
How is saying meet me AFTER the game trash talking??? What did THEY say Oh we dont know... its trash talking and from Brady that was weak... he told Bills fans to SUCK IT for crying out loud.

He told ET and Sherm to meet him after the game when the Patriots won. He was cocky and the cockiness was returned. He talked shit and had it handed back to him on.

PatsFan0X

Reaction score
PatsFanNH why are you still on their board? I actually watched the game in their chat room and for the most part all the fans there were very cordial to me. The game is over and they won. Regardless of smack talk.. we move on. That what we do. No need to admonish them for how they celebrate. We gotta get ready for the Jets. Let them savor their vicotry. Who knows... maybe we'll see them in New Orleans. ;)

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
hawker84,

Could been the Pats O too, forget both top in the league. But dropped INT happen just like dropped passes... Part of the game, IMO silly come out and say something like that.

That also wasnt the Pats best O game, not even close lot of poor route running and a few drops as well... but part of the game...

In hole was a very good game with both teams making errors at times.. (intentional grounding KILLED the Pats yesterday.. I think Brady had 3?) If both played again today I say its a pickem game still neither PROVED they were the totally dominant team.

CPHawk

Reaction score
No one was a fan of the pats on 86, come on now.

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":6fx50asm said:
How is saying meet me AFTER the game trash talking??? What did THEY say Oh we dont know... its trash talking and from Brady that was weak... he told Bills fans to SUCK IT for crying out loud.

Most here are cool, but few on here scream of bandwagon fans... aka NEWBIES..

Please, you're smarter than that. Brady is (understandably) arrogant and was mouthing off to the DB's in their house, and paid for it. Your team lost, so stop trying to justify the Pats being a better team and just move on.

hawksmode

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":823y0ndj said:
Not going read the article, but REALLY you just squeaked out a victory and the Pats marched up and down on your ass BUT BRADY should have had a 5 INT... well I should have a supermodel wife... I dont get over it.

That said IF both the Pats and Hawks make the SB do you think it is WISE to give one of the greatest QB's of all time EXTRA motivation to burn your ass... That game isnt Home field and the 12th man be quieted an awful lot!

Just dumb IMO to say be gracious in victory AND Defeat.. don't be an ass.

He is right...it could have been at least 4...rewatch the game...that being said, it woudl not be a sqeaked out victory had just 2 of the dropped int's not happened. We played a good team and won...which only takes one...so deal with it...you counted this as a win, admot it...probably the same with AZ..your team is NOT AS GOOD AS THEY THINK THEY ARE...deal with it. 8)

hawker84

Reaction score
patsfanNH,

you stated we barely squeaked out a win, and just like hawksmode stated, had just 1 or 2 of the dropped pics been caught, it would have been an entirely different game leading into the 4th... and that is why i brought up the dropped pics. 4 to be exact. anyway, moving onto to hearing the national press and niner nation talk about how we don't stand a chance on thursday... hope they stack up to stop lynch like you guys did.... told ya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

VHawk

Reaction score
So typical just like the Packer fans,feel like they are entitiled to a win and when they don't all the excuses and poor sportsman comes out.......hypocrits.Face it The Brady Bunch got Tom Bradied!LMAO.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":25kdwzn0 said:
My definition of BANDWAGON..

a fan that has such rosie colored glasses he will make IDIOTIC statements about other teams and other teams players with absolutly no facts to back them up... Usually a newer fan of a recent winning team.

You mean like this?

" Now your D comes out chest thumping saying something silly instead of just focusing on the fact your O won the game for you this time. )"

1 out of 6 man. 1 out of 6!!!

JesterHawk

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1idj2tdl said:
I never said apologize??? I said was a STUPID THING to say. PERIOD... Also the original poster PURPOSELY put things in there just to irritate that had NOTHING to do what was said...

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-shutd ... --nfl.html

Directly from the article, FROM Richard Sherman's mouth. OP didn't say anything that wasn't said by Richard Sherman. Don't shoot the messenger.

"I kept saying I'm going to get that next time. Every TV timeout, I went up and said it right to [Brady]: 'Please keep trying me. I'm going to take it from you.' That was when they were winning. He just gave me that look and said, 'Oh, I'll see you after game.' Well, I made sure I saw him after the game."

"They're going to say, 'What's wrong? He threw two picks. Well, he should have thrown five picks. If Earl catches every one, then it's a long day for him. People don't understand. We've got great players out here. We've got great players in the Pacific Northwest. The Seattle Seahawks have a lot of talent. People, they don't look at the film. They don't analyze anything. That's why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth."

strohmin

Reaction score
I don't understand what Brady or Sherman did wrong?

Brady and Sherman just being competitors. I didn't see anything about Brady whining. He was pissed like anyone would be after a loss.

HAWKNUTZ

Reaction score
Sherman: That's why these analysts and commentators need to shut their mouth."

Amen to that my brotha!

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
None of us were there when Brady and Sherman were going back and forth.. knowing Sherman has never been modest or shy to date in his pro career - I'm sure Sherman was saying some sh*t to Brady as well. I really doubt Tom Brady sought out Richard Sherman and Earl Thomas before the game and said what he said unprovoked.

That said - he definitely SHOULD have at had at least two more picks, both of which could have been returned for touchdowns. But you know what they say about shouldas and couldas.

Fact is .. at the end of the day, love him or hate him.. Tom Brady is a Top 3-5 QB .. ALL-TIME. Our defense is great this year. Yesterday wasn't changing either of those statements.

CANHawk

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1g3gxitm said:
My definition of BANDWAGON..

a fan that has such rosie colored glasses he will make IDIOTIC statements about other teams and other teams players with absolutly no facts to back them up... Usually a newer fan of a recent winning team.

Your definition of bandwagon, much like your definition of simultanious posession, is INCORRECT!

AgentDib

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":ygz09kv4 said:
Now your D comes out chest thumping saying something silly instead of just focusing on the fact your O won the game for you this time.
Your #1 offense had the ball three times at the end of the game needing just a field goal to win from one of those three drives. Our defense shut you guys down three times in a row when it mattered most. It might make you feel better to blame your defense and they were certainly culpable too, but your offense lost the game on the final three series as much as your defense did.

CANHawk

Reaction score
AgentDib":1o29zs8u said:
PatsFanNH":1o29zs8u said:
Now your D comes out chest thumping saying something silly instead of just focusing on the fact your O won the game for you this time.
Your #1 offense had the ball three times at the end of the game needing just a field goal to win from one of those three drives. Our defense shut you guys down three times in a row when it mattered most. It might make you feel better to blame your defense and they were certainly culpable too, but your offense lost the game on the final three series as much as your defense did.

yup.

And as for being scared of meeting Brady in the Super Bowl; Brady lost two Super Bowls to a defense built just like this one, only the Giants are older and slower with a worse secondary. Bring it on I say...

dunceface

Reaction score
Good game. We were the better team yesterday. Dont make excuses just enjoy your sour grapes as served up by our Seahawks D ;)

mikeak

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1r6auw2v said:
Not going read the article, but REALLY you just squeaked out a victory and the Pats marched up and down on your ass BUT BRADY should have had a 5 INT... well I should have a supermodel wife... I dont get over it.

That said IF both the Pats and Hawks make the SB do you think it is WISE to give one of the greatest QB's of all time EXTRA motivation to burn your ass... That game isnt Home field and the 12th man be quieted an awful lot!

Just dumb IMO to say be gracious in victory AND Defeat.. don't be an ass.

This is funny - last year all NE fans and ESPN reporters (is there a difference?) said that NE was playing a "bend but not break" defense. They let teams move the ball but held them to 3 / zero points.

Lets see the Hawks stopped the run, played your WR tough - Welker is pretty sore today, played man-on-man on the outside without getting burned, held you to several FG's and could easily (not going with should have but could easily) have had several more picks including one that was going all the way without a doubt.

Our TE had an unlucky fumble trying to get extra yardage so you benefited by that turnover (giving you credit for the RW fumble)

If NE isn't scared about a re-match then they didn't get it the first time. If anything the Hawks will benefit the second time. What is NE going to "fix" - beat us on the outside? manage to run against a defense that shut you down? Seahawks will practice some catching on the defensive side and we will be good :)

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
Throwdown":2p23vhvj said:
Bandwagon Seahawk fans? holy S-bomb, thats a double negative if I ever seen one.

Hey now, ain't nobody not makin' no double negatives round here.