Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: I am off my game
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:43 am 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

As a season ticket holder I usually have a routine I go thru on game day to get ready and make sure I have everything and that all is ready before I leave the house. Well, due to certain reasons, I had to sell most of my tickets this year, keeping yesterday's Patriots game. Add to that the fact that much of my personal belongings are still in storage in another state, including my Seahawks gear, I just haven't been in sync. So, not having been yet this year I haven't really prepped the way I normally do. But hey, I thought all was well. I picked up my son, drove to the stadium. Found a great free parking spot on 1st Ave, parked. Got out of the car and began grabbing stuff.

Suddenly realized.....frak. No tickets. Sitting in my ticket box in my closet. Great. My son thought I was pranking him, 'cause I've joked about it in the past. Nope. No joke. So, what to do? Thankfully, I had previously stuck my season ticket holder ID card in my wallet. I decided to take a chance and see if Will Call would re-issue my tickets. We walked the 1+ mile to the stadium hoping we wouldn't have to wind up walking all the way back, drive home, get the tickets and drive back (1+ hour drive to do that).

Turns out all was well, and $10 later for the re-issue fee we had tickets in-hand. We got to see a great game, But dang, that was a first. (And hopefully a last.)

Post subject: Re: I am off my game
 Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:45 am 
* Class Act Hawk Fan *

Glad you were able to catch the game Jazz, sorry about the other challenges.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:46 am 
* NET Baller *

that could've been all bad, atleast it all worked out and you saw what might be the game of the year for the hawks.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:49 am 
NET Veteran

Throwdown wrote:
that could've been all bad, atleast it all worked out and you saw what might be the game of the year for the hawks.

With the way games have gone this year you really think thats as close as its gonna get? :180670:

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:51 am 
* NET Baller *

Pstark3 wrote:
Throwdown wrote:

With the way games have gone this year you really think thats as close as its gonna get? :180670:

Good point, this season is full of high blood pressure and sweaty palms so far.

Post Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:59 am 
* NET News Scoop *
* NET News Scoop *

I still get to go to one more game for sure.... I was gifted back my original Jets game tix. Taking my 7 year old grandson with me. Should be another stellar game.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]