Where's the additional BWagz love?

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Wait......Bobby had 14 tackles today? I had no idea. Way to play some ball Bobby!

BigMeach

Reaction score
No kidding, he does it so quietly . Just does what he is supposed to do. I love it. Wouldn't have guessed 14 tackles though. What a rook!

Wiseguy

Reaction score
He's like a hitman gets his man and no one sees him come or go.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
Dayum..I too had no idea. I did see him stuff some run plays but, geez.

PGunning101

Reaction score
Also one of those tackles iced the game.

Brady on 4th and 17 hitting his receiver, Wagz gets him after 14 yards, wraps him up in the open field and doesn't give another inch. Game over. Great play.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
b2.jpg

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
PGunning101":2npgy4ak said:
Also one of those tackles iced the game.

Brady on 4th and 17 hitting his receiver, Wagz gets him after 14 yards, wraps him up in the open field and doesn't give another inch. Game over. Great play.

Outstanding play! He can wrap up the ball carrier ....and to think that he is a ROOKIE!!! I'm in Seahawk Heaven! Could we have found Lofa II?

Kelly.Orr

Reaction score
I honestly think he has a shot at Defensive Rookie of the year. Awesome fast physical solid player. Loving him so far this season for being a rookie. He will keep getting better and better.

jlove6

Reaction score
Wagner had a great game and set a Seahawk rookie record with the 14 tackles. His hit on Welker on the 1-2 yard line, on the interception late in the game was awesome. His last 4 games have progressively been better and better and now he is playing at full speed instead of trying to not make a mistake. Good things have happened since they have left him on the field more instead of taking him out every third down. Can't wait until Thursday.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Like watching this defense actually make tackles...for too long I screamed at a TV screen because guys were more into making a big hit and whiffing.

Bobby Wags is a STUD. Just imagine what he'll be able to accomplish with more time under his belt!

jlwaters1

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":1b3q4wlm said:
Like watching this defense actually make tackles...for too long I screamed at a TV screen because guys were more into making a big hit and whiffing.

Bobby Wags is a STUD. Just imagine what he'll be able to accomplish with more time under his belt!

The sad part of yesterday's game was that there seemed to be alot of missed tackles in that game. Woodhead, Welker and the other RB were pretty slippery all day.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I've got to toot my own horn (honk honk). I told you guys he was going to be good. I said he was Lofa with more size and speed and he'd be a fan favorite by mid-year and his jersey would be all over the stadium. Wagner was a freak in college. There is NO WAY Ruskell would have even looked at this kid. He's a first round talent. We got Irvin, Wagner, and RW3 in the first 3 rounds. That's like having three first rounders in this draft, and not having to give up 3 first rounders to get a RG3 or to have traded up to get Kuechly and likely lost our 3rd to do it. Well played management... well played.

Let's not forget that the current 49ers team was essentially built by McCloughan, who is our scout that covers the nation, but being based out of NorCal is likely spending a great deal of time looking at diamonds in the rough, especially those playing out west. Look at the team already in its youth. What's it going to be in 2-3 years? Bobby will be leading that charge and already he's looking scary good. As I said before... if Gary Anderson trusted him to call the defense, then I trust him to be a superstar and don't see any reason why he won't. Gary is a genius and will be an NFL head coach before too many years.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
It's a a really bad joke, but I called him Visa yesterday. He was everywhere you want to be.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Did you guys go to the conference he MC'd? He's standing at the podium in this shot.

1622_4c9f_420.jpeg

Throwdown

Reaction score
I love him to death honestly, John & Pete look like geniuses right now with their first 3 picks that the pundits maligned.