Where's the additional BWagz love?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Where's the additional BWagz love?
Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:50 pm
  • 14 tackles in the Pats game. BEAST!!!!
    Fox0r
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Re: Where's the additional BWagz love?
Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:01 pm
  • Wait......Bobby had 14 tackles today? I had no idea. Way to play some ball Bobby!
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:04 pm
  • No kidding, he does it so quietly . Just does what he is supposed to do. I love it. Wouldn't have guessed 14 tackles though. What a rook!
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Starter

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:06 pm
  • Love that kid! STEALTH.

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 pm
  • He's like a hitman gets his man and no one sees him come or go.
    GO HAWKS!!!!!!!!!

Long Live Tanzania and Mt. Killamanjaro. In you we trust!
    Wiseguy
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:09 pm
  • Dayum..I too had no idea. I did see him stuff some run plays but, geez.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:12 pm
  • Also one of those tackles iced the game.

Brady on 4th and 17 hitting his receiver, Wagz gets him after 14 yards, wraps him up in the open field and doesn't give another inch. Game over. Great play.
    Pete Carroll + John Schneider = Always Compete
    PGunning101
    NET Rookie

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:13 pm
  • Reppin' the Utah State Aggies baby! Wooo woo!

Bwagz is MANNNN!
    chawx
    NET Veteran

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:14 pm

"The Seahawks showed today that they regarded me highly and I appreciate that, and I will continue to show how much I regard Paul Allen and the Seattle Seahawks with my play." - Richard Sherman
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:18 pm
  • PGunning101 wrote:Also one of those tackles iced the game.

Brady on 4th and 17 hitting his receiver, Wagz gets him after 14 yards, wraps him up in the open field and doesn't give another inch. Game over. Great play.

Outstanding play! He can wrap up the ball carrier ....and to think that he is a ROOKIE!!! I'm in Seahawk Heaven! Could we have found Lofa II?
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:45 pm
  • I honestly think he has a shot at Defensive Rookie of the year. Awesome fast physical solid player. Loving him so far this season for being a rookie. He will keep getting better and better.
    Kelly.Orr
    NET Starter

Mon Oct 15, 2012 4:44 am
  • Wagner had a great game and set a Seahawk rookie record with the 14 tackles. His hit on Welker on the 1-2 yard line, on the interception late in the game was awesome. His last 4 games have progressively been better and better and now he is playing at full speed instead of trying to not make a mistake. Good things have happened since they have left him on the field more instead of taking him out every third down. Can't wait until Thursday.
    jlove6
    NET Bench Warmer

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:01 am
  • Like watching this defense actually make tackles...for too long I screamed at a TV screen because guys were more into making a big hit and whiffing.

Bobby Wags is a STUD. Just imagine what he'll be able to accomplish with more time under his belt!

Go Hawks.
    SouthSoundHawk
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:34 am
  • SouthSoundHawk wrote:Like watching this defense actually make tackles...for too long I screamed at a TV screen because guys were more into making a big hit and whiffing.

Bobby Wags is a STUD. Just imagine what he'll be able to accomplish with more time under his belt!

The sad part of yesterday's game was that there seemed to be alot of missed tackles in that game. Woodhead, Welker and the other RB were pretty slippery all day.
    jlwaters1
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:48 am
  • I've got to toot my own horn (honk honk). I told you guys he was going to be good. I said he was Lofa with more size and speed and he'd be a fan favorite by mid-year and his jersey would be all over the stadium. Wagner was a freak in college. There is NO WAY Ruskell would have even looked at this kid. He's a first round talent. We got Irvin, Wagner, and RW3 in the first 3 rounds. That's like having three first rounders in this draft, and not having to give up 3 first rounders to get a RG3 or to have traded up to get Kuechly and likely lost our 3rd to do it. Well played management... well played.

Let's not forget that the current 49ers team was essentially built by McCloughan, who is our scout that covers the nation, but being based out of NorCal is likely spending a great deal of time looking at diamonds in the rough, especially those playing out west. Look at the team already in its youth. What's it going to be in 2-3 years? Bobby will be leading that charge and already he's looking scary good. As I said before... if Gary Anderson trusted him to call the defense, then I trust him to be a superstar and don't see any reason why he won't. Gary is a genius and will be an NFL head coach before too many years.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 6:54 am
  • It's a a really bad joke, but I called him Visa yesterday. He was everywhere you want to be.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:31 am
  • Did you guys go to the conference he MC'd? He's standing at the podium in this shot.

President of the Perfect Parents Society - est. 2013
    JesterHawk
    * Smackmeister *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:44 am
  • Lmao!

I didn't get it until I looked at the sign on the wall.
    I am a firm believer in luck, and I found that the harder I work the more I have of it.
    CurryStopstheRuns
    NET Veteran

Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:51 am
  • Yea, Wagner has been improving game by game this year, and is already playing very solidly. In retrospect, this draft may be looked at as one of our best ever.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * Natural Rubbing Action *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:10 am
  • I love him to death honestly, John & Pete look like geniuses right now with their first 3 picks that the pundits maligned.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:34 am
  • Seahawk Sailor wrote:Yea, Wagner has been improving game by game this year, and is already playing very solidly. In retrospect, this draft may be looked at as one of our best ever.

Pretty incredible when you consider that in 2010, we took Earl Thomas, Golden Tate, Kam Chancellor, and Russell Okung (if you want to consider him an elite talent), and in 2011 we took Sherman and Carpenter (who is looking GOOD!). At the time we considered those to be our best drafts.

There can be no doubt that this draft was one of our best ever. Bruce, Bobby, Wilson, Turbin, and even the Sweeze have been making significant contributions as rookies. Our front office is unreal.

:179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417:
    Feel free to contact me if you need legal assistance. I have a great lawyer that helped me with an ex who violated my privacy and kept harassing me on MySpace and Facebook. He's very good. And there is legal precedent. - linuxpro

He is hold back the legion of boom - skater18000
    SmokinHawk
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
    *PLATINUM SUPPORTER*

Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:51 am
  • Fourteen tackles is a great stat;
    Fourteen tackles on twenty-six running plays;
    Phenomenal…
    "Est autem fides credere quod nondum vides; cuius fidei merces est videre quod credis."
    Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.
    (St. Augustine of Hippo)

"Perfer et obdura; dolor hic tibi proderit olim."
    (“Ovid”)
    FidelisHawk
    NET Starter

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 1:21 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information