What a Barn burner, both teams played hard but the 12th man made the difference IMO. here are just a few notes from the Pats fan side of things:
1. The intentinal grounding at the end of the half ended up being a HUGE difference.
2. ARRINGTON -- we will trade him to ya for say a small coffee?? Interested lol
3. Safety Play -- Chung killed us in coverage 9and got benched for it.) Felt Wilson did Ok but god how did he get caught on the final TD he was in a DEEP COVER 2.. sigh.. rookies.
4. Nose disrupted the Pats just enough keep the score down IMO.. (kept audibles from being called etc.)
5. RUN-RUN-PASS -- what the Pats did with a 6 point lead and 3 minutes to go... I think McDaniels thought he had TEBOW again and not Brady.. I hate playing not to lose instead of playing to win.
6. Wilson -- I knew he have to play big for your Hawks beat the pats and he did.. great game by the rookie.
7. Speaking of rookies I am sure Hawk fans now realize why Pats fans are so giddy about Chandler Jones.. (6 sacks ion 6 games as a rookie.. )
8. Fun game to watch and I personally wish you guys luck moving forward, oh none of these were excuses why we loss, just observations from my side of the bench is all.