Random Thoughts™ on the Patriots game

Trrrroy

Reaction score
Hey Kearly, did you catch Pete mentioning Wilson reminded him a bit of Steve Young in this game? Thought you'd appreciate that seeing as you were making that comparison pre-draft if memory serves.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":kpgsti9u said:
Scottemojo":kpgsti9u said:
..............I still feel like this team is on the verge of a 5 takeaway type of game.
Me too. Thursday would be a good time for it.

Beat me to it. Really want to see a pick 6 at some point, as well.

Also, good write up, Kearly. I may think Brady is a whiny nancy-boy who'd rather fall over than take a hit, but he can run an offense.

dunceface

Reaction score
Brady is tough to sack so i'll take the kinda pressure we got on him!
Many times he just barely got out of sacks by getting the ball out, albeit some for intentional groundings :lol:

12evanf

Reaction score
Thanks Kearly, really enjoy reading these every week. Its become essential.

Didn't you stop using the "Random Thoughts" title, though?

3Girls'HawkDad

Reaction score
Agreed on Welkers toughness. Browner unloaded on his shoulder and later Kam popped him in the same shoulder. Also, Brandon Lloyd is one hell of a receiver.

Enough Patriot lovin'.

Great all-around team win. Leon with the late return, the defense with TWO stops at the end of game, Sherman, Wagner and Wright, Turbin making the most of opportunities, Farwell, Unger....

hgwellz12

Reaction score
In a lofty place tanglin' with Satan over history.
madbohem":4kg1pti6 said:
I am new here, but one of the reasons i wanted to sign up on this site were posts like this one.

I really think that Seattle on defense really did prove itself with pressure even if we didn't get a lot sacks. I also think the crowd noise made the Patriots burn a timeout right before the two minute warning.

I also noticed this and have been meaning to make a post about it.
I wonder how many folk noticed the true significance of it?

morgulon1

Reaction score
Hawk Strap":2oxdlkp7 said:
Agreed on Welkers toughness. Browner unloaded on his shoulder and later Kam popped him in the same shoulder. Also, Brandon Lloyd is one hell of a receiver.

Enough Patriot lovin'.

Great all-around team win. Leon with the late return, the defense with TWO stops at the end of game, Sherman, Wagner and Wright, Turbin making the most of opportunities, Farwell, Unger....

Never could figure out why San Fran got rid of Brandon LLoyd. He WAS a Niner correct?