We Deserve This.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Every good feeling you have right now?

We deserve it.

I am so sick and tired of being that nerdy kid in the corner waiting to dance with the prom queen.

How many years have we stuck by this team only to go "Ahhh, crap."

When you meet people and you mention you are a Seahawks fan they almost look at you like you have a mental disorder.

Seriously.

So suck it up. All of you. WE DESERVE THIS.

Finally, we have a team that doesn't get that they are the Seahawks. (Long time diehards get that).

This team wants to beat the living shit out of their next opponent.

You know, deep in your heart, somewhere, Kenny Easley is watching us and smiling.

chawx

Reaction score
This was one of the best Sunday's I've felt as a Seahawks fan since probably that 2005 NFC Championship game...everything went right for us in the end. Rams, Cards, and Niners all tumble back to Earth as we continue to soar!

We have something special going on up in Seattle...no doubt.

:0190l: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179422: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :179417: :0190l:

suppaball

Reaction score
Yes we do I keep saying to the GF that it is strange to see and here this team. The Seahawks are tough as nails.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Amen Salish!

The 84 defense was no joke. This defense has a nastiness that the 84 defense did not. Now, we can't say we are as good as the 84 D until we get A LOT more turnovers but other than that, this D is on pace for being OFF THE CHARTS good.

BigMeach

Reaction score
That's going to be impossible pretty much, they average barely under 4 turnovers a game. But if we end the season at a +20 turnover ratio coupled with everything else we do, I'd say we are up there, if not beyond.

truehawksfan

Reaction score
Agreed. This doesn't feel like the, SOS - Same Old Seahawks. Something is brewing in Hawkland....

NYCoug

Reaction score
Great post.

I was watching the game at Carlow East here in NYC, great crowd as usual. I'm normally as optimistic as it gets, especially when it comes to the Seahawks, but I've gotta admit that my faith wavered a little bit yesterday. I thought the team was laying an egg in a huge game and not playing to their strengths. I thought the defense was timid and the playcalling was frustrating. I wasn't too pleased with Gus Bradley, especially in the first half. However, there was 1 guy who kept telling me "no more negativity. The power of positivity." He kept saying it over and over to me and even predicted a 24-23 win when the team was down 23-10! After the Miller fumble, I thought we were pulling a Same Ole Seahawks..

My faith in this team will never waver again. I vow to be just like the dude who called the comeback and always support the 'Hawks no matter how bleak things look at that moment in time. What a friggin inspirational win.

Before the game I was thinking how it reminded me of the Cowboys game in 05. 6th game of the season, at home, rainy. The Seahawks pulled out a gutsy come from behind win against Tuna and the Boys. This game had that same feeling before, during, and after. This might be the game we look back at as the catalyst for a dynamic season punctuated with a playoff berth and possibly more. I'm just trying my best to enjoy the ride!

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Hear, hear!!!

Baldwin......Edwards.....Rice!!! So happy to see Wilson connect with these receivers.

Diggin' Deion Sanders singin' the Russell Wilson song.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Amen Aros. After all the smug Brady crap and the NFL mandate that Seattle couldn't touch Tom lest he get an owwy boo-boo (and the fact he trash talks despite the fact he chickens out in the face of contact), it was incredibly satisfying and well deserved. We held the #1 offense to 6 points in the 2nd half. 6! And Wes Welker had to take a seat a couple of times because he took two to the chest. Brilliant. Can't wait for Thursday.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
652cHAWK":xe89tfif said:
That was pretty darned funny. I've never been a huge Deion fan as a broadcaster, but he's a believer.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Jazzhawk":8626w34l said:
652cHAWK":8626w34l said:
That was pretty darned funny. I've never been a huge Deion fan as a broadcaster, but he's a believer.

Is there a clip/link?

Jazzhawk

Reaction score

Latest posts