NE claims artificial noise....again

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Aros":3lx5dnk4 said:
In the pisser, this Pats fan was behind me and said he was out here all the way from New England and that he was a diehard. I shook his hand and said I always respect a diehard fan coming out to an away game. He said that he had heard that the 12th Man was loud be he said, "whatever, all fans are loud". He flat out laughed and said he has NEVER heard fans as loud as the 12th Man in his entire life. This was the real deal and it was so loud and insane all he could do was smile and laugh at how wrong he was.

GO HAWKS!
SWEET story. 12th man is MANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!

Ballz

Reaction score
I've been at every home game for the last decade,
and this one ranks among the top 10 to me. As Aros
likes to say, we hit "Volume 12" for sure today.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
hawksfansinceday1":dpgq8jp4 said:
HawkWow":dpgq8jp4 said:
loafoftatupu":dpgq8jp4 said:
The crowd noise doesn't even compah to the pats fans who rule duh league in ova-all noise. No one denies this! In the 4th Quartah, those Seahaax fans awent even cwose.

Just say no to drugs and alcohol (at least on a school night).
Um it's meant to be a NE accenct folks. Hello? McFly?
Lol, I was hearing Bobby Kennedy.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":1lopqhrz said:
Lololololol.

Did you see the close up of Brady's pouty face at the end of the game? Great player, but what a little bitch.

Man, you gotta admit that Brady did a great job of ninja crying,,,that's crying on the inside while not showing on the outside, but of course he did have the Seattle rain on his face to disguise, eh?

JesterHawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":3nujwyjy said:
Lololololol.

Did you see the close up of Brady's pouty face at the end of the game? Great player, but what a little bitch.

Eh, at least he came out and shook hands with guys and didn't just run off to the locker room to cry like the Packers.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Happypuppy":1dec7prc said:
Crybabies.....

I think we need to do an investigation on these guys to see if their Snivelers Cards are up to date, eh?

sc85sis

Reaction score
drdiags":31qhhfsi said:
sc85sis":31qhhfsi said:
Eff 'em.

"We all we got! We all we need!"

Amen, my brother!

Why Sis, that's the spirit. High five!
Back at ya!

I probably get a little too defensive where Pete is concerned. I've heard crap for years about how he was a lousy NFL coach, how he'll never succeed at this level, he's too rah rah...blah, blah, blah.

This team just beat the Patriots. It wasn't perfect, but they did what they had to do to get the win, and the Patriots didn't. Anyone looking for excuses from the NE side of things can just stick it. So there! Nyah nyah nyah! :th2thumbs:

VaporHawk

Reaction score
Pete Carroll ‏@PeteCarroll 31m
Our fans are incredible!!!! Thank you for making CenturyLink the loudest & best stadium in the NFL!! SEA!!!! HAWKS!!!!

TV has good audio filters, you could tell it was pretty loud on the radio.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
CBS broadcast, right? CBS does not like to do as much background noise as FOX. Just one of the little ways CBS is and will remain the little brother.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Aros":30gz1d34 said:
In the pisser, this Pats fan was behind me and said he was out here all the way from New England and that he was a diehard. I shook his hand and said I always respect a diehard fan coming out to an away game. He said that he had heard that the 12th Man was loud be he said, "whatever, all fans are loud". He flat out laughed and said he has NEVER heard fans as loud as the 12th Man in his entire life. This was the real deal and it was so loud and insane all he could do was smile and laugh at how wrong he was.

GO HAWKS!

Uh, are you sure it was his hand that you shook? :shock:

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
kmedic":1d1egovy said:
Just was viewing the live presser on the Pats website (simultaneously with ours), and their version of Tony Ventrella totally slapped the 12th man in the face, claiming that "tons" of artificial noise is pumped in and that the "real" crowd noise is probably "only half" of what you actually hear. Said that Baltimore kills CLINK in terms of home field noise. I was absolutely stunned to hear this guy talk. He truly appeared to believe his own words.
There was some, indeed. But, the NFL ruled it was legal now. So Brady can suck it. The REAL noise was provided by 68k screaming Seahawks fans.