Richard Sherman tells press to "shut their mouth"

HawkWow

Reaction score
SNDavidson":20aran0g said:
The Radish":20aran0g said:
...I thought NE looked a lost slower and tired and sore the last quarter. That's the thing about these guys they just keep at ya and you get tired and start hearing footsteps....

:les:

This was definately a huge part of our success today, our Defense hurts to play against. Direct evidence of this was Hernandez getting aligator arms on their last 3rd down. Gronk took a shot to the back, and Welker almost got his torso seperated from his legs lol.

Great post. I saw one of their backs pretend he didn't have a shot at a ball as well. Kinda did the "I lost it in the lights" look. ;) This secondary is really making a name for itself and the word is spreading fast. I saw Browner get away with a PI, but overall, they were money....again.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
twisted_steel2":1idrdgbl said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/photos?gameId=321014026&photoId=2492055

Check out photo 49, Sherman is 'congratulating' Brady on a great game.
Yeah, but #51 shows a different scene. Just saying, one photo, little context.

zhawk

Reaction score
HawkWow":1d7zj7bt said:
SNDavidson":1d7zj7bt said:
The Radish":1d7zj7bt said:
...I thought NE looked a lost slower and tired and sore the last quarter. That's the thing about these guys they just keep at ya and you get tired and start hearing footsteps....

:les:

This was definately a huge part of our success today, our Defense hurts to play against. Direct evidence of this was Hernandez getting aligator arms on their last 3rd down. Gronk took a shot to the back, and Welker almost got his torso seperated from his legs lol.

Great post. I saw one of their backs pretend he didn't have a shot at a ball as well. Kinda did the "I lost it in the lights" look. ;) This secondary is really making a name for itself and the word is spreading fast. I saw Browner get away with a PI, but overall, they were money....again.

seemed to me gronkowski shortarmed his attempt not to long after welker got cranked as well.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Every aspiring 6'4" WR (that can't catch footballs) should be sending Pete X-mas cards this year. You have to think long corners are the next wave in the NFL.

kearly

Reaction score
Wish I could link pick #51, it screams caption contest.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
kearly":2ajv2joj said:
Wish I could link pick #51, it screams caption contest.

I already have mine. Sherm, calmly to Tom: Dude, at halftime I snuck out of the Clink and stole your lady too.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
SNDavidson":1ifz0ley said:
on 710, no link, streaming live.

Richard Sherman is the man, said:

-press will say tom brady had a bad day
-national media needs to shut their mouth
-they have no idea what is going on up here in the "great pacific northwest"

I REALLY hope ESPN says something lol, if anyone gets and posts the link, its awesome! He was literally ranting, said this team is built for the 12 round heavy weight fights, any day.

I absolutely love intelligence that can cover, twitter, and be honest.

Uffda

Reaction score
Well , this year he'll definately be going to the probowl.

Along with the rest of Legion of Boom.

Basis4day

Reaction score
TJ manning ‏@roguedonkey
@RSherman_25 Wait, how many rings do U have?

1h Richard Sherman ‏@RSherman_25
@roguedonkey as many as u lol

sutz

Reaction score
Love the interview. I heard it earlier, but missed a couple of lines.

Definitely has the right attitude you want. No momentum or anything, just look forward to a hard fought game this Thursday.

I guess he hadn't heard how poorly Smith played today yet. ;)

muxpux

Reaction score
i want a 25 jersey with "my brotha" on it. but im white, and noone would understand.

Hawks46

Reaction score
I love how Brady looks like he got kicked in the nuts in that picture.

I was impressed with how this defense kept pressing in the 4th quarter and didn't look worn down. They played a crap ton of plays out there tonight and still brought it like they were fresh.

I also love how Sherman named everyone in that secondary unit in his interview. They are obviously a tight knit unit and it's an "us against the world" mentality. I dig it.