From a Patriots Fan: Grats again Seahawks Fans

PatsFan0X

Reaction score
Today I decided to chat here on Seahawks.Net while watching my Patriots play your Seahawks. It was a close game but at the alas, your team prevailed. Just wanted to offer again my congratulations on a hard fought victory.

It was nice to meet so many of you! Most of the fans here were really polite. And even chided some that were a little more rude to me. Overall it was a great experience and hopefully we can talk again soon. If the Seahawks and Pats meet in the Superbowl.

Fun time today! Good luck the rest of the season!!!!

PatsFan0X (aka Kai Lee)

SuperFreak

Reaction score
What a nice guy, good game from your guys we were fortunate to get the win.

Good luck the rest of the season.

bellingerga

Reaction score
It was cool having you around, pay no mind some of the guys in chat get a little sensitive to smack talk but you were cool. Good luck the rest of the season.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
Good luck moving forward. I hope we can beat you one more time in New Orleans. ;)

HawkWow

Reaction score
JesterHawk":1cmuxkhw said:
Good luck moving forward. I hope we can beat you one more time in New Orleans. ;)

I'd prefer Tannehill and the 'Phins. The Pats are frikin' scary.

hawkfan333

Reaction score
very classy of you and good luck to you guys the rest of the season please kick the hell out of the niners when you play them

zhawk

Reaction score
it was a hard fought game and we are honored to have prevailed. thank you.

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
HawkWow":1fg8r6jc said:
JesterHawk":1fg8r6jc said:

Yea, not sure I'd want to face a grudge rematch. Loss here or not, Pats are scary good. Great performance against a #1 defense.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":347xxdla said:
HawkWow":347xxdla said:
JesterHawk":347xxdla said:

Yea, not sure I'd want to face a grudge rematch. Loss here or not, Pats are scary good. Great performance against a #1 defense.

Even as the clock ticked down below 1 minute (and no NE time outs) I was afraid the win wasn't certain.

I get in too many arguments over this but feel Brady is the best to ever play the game. Imagine Brady QBing the teams Montana had.
1) Brady 2) Elway 3) Montana 4) Staubach 5) Flynn

two dog

Reaction score
Those 50 plus passes..... Is that going to be the norm in future do you think?

NFL teams aren't shy about borrowing from the college game and this may
another of those adaptations.

Actually, I kind of foresee a game going forward which is more guile and
speed and a little less slobber knockin'. I hope not though.

Anyway, I wish more fans could talk across boards without so much scrotum grabbing
and posturing.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
Welcome back any time. Good luck the rest of the way... If you play any other NFC west teams, please destroy.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
KARAVARUS":1apqxee6 said:
Welcome back any time. Good luck the rest of the way... If you play any other NFC west teams, please destroy.

we face the rams and the 49ers.. rams in ST louis Niners at Home at the razor.. andthe Pats will do their best.. (and seeing as how their D got carved by the Giants I see the Pats doing it even more so.. )

Scottemojo

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":9fb9ser9 said:
KARAVARUS":9fb9ser9 said:

we face the rams and the 49ers.. rams in ST louis Niners at Home at the razor.. andthe Pats will do their best.. (and seeing as how their D got carved by the Giants I see the Pats doing it even more so.. )

You will carve up the Rams. Like Turkey. we should have done the same. And you will find that the Niners have some holes in the secondary, and are very vulnerable to big plays from your tight ends. By season's end, you will have your division easily in hand.

Latest posts