Time to get behind Russell Wilson

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
He deserves full support, an apology from the haterz, and a lot of you owe PC an apology. Looks like he knows what he is doing.

salukihawk12

Reaction score
I've been behind RW since Preseason Game 1... Get on the wagon home skillet, you are missing out on all the fun!!

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
T-Sizzle":9kgzi0mh said:
He deserves full support, an apology from the haterz, and a lot of you owe PC an apology. Looks like he knows what he is doing.

Apologize to RW? no need.
Apologize to YOU? Try "no" on for size Tsizzle.
This TEAM won. Deal with it.

But i will say this was finally RWs breakout game, and I thought this would be a tough one for this to happen on. Great day for him.

Great day for Rice, Tate, wagner, chancellor, Sherman ...so many more.

SuperFreak

Reaction score
Wilson is legit he's a third round rookie folks he's going to get better it's scary how good he might become.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
A-Dog":29se3zdu said:
Bittersweet win for hawkfan1975

I don't want to read the juvenile BS in a gameday forum from you or Tsizzle again, and especially here in the main forum. PM or take it to the shack...KIDS.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I don't care which qb I think should have started the season, I'm ALWAYS behind the qb taking the snaps on gameday. Anything else is pathetic

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":ezjpu8m5 said:
You're doing it wrong - the title is supposed to have 'get behind' in capitals.

Haters need to do that and PUCKER UP. :idea: Gonna love seeing ESPN's reactions and the professional Wilson-haters try to spin this one.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
hawkfan1975":10z3koc8 said:
A-Dog":10z3koc8 said:
Bittersweet win for hawkfan1975

I don't want to read the juvenile BS in a gameday forum from you or Tsizzle again, and especially here in the main forum. PM or take it to the shack...KIDS.
I don't want to see constant player hating posts without expecting any rebuttle. Accountability is what keeps that type of material from running off the handle unchecked. Good that you admitted he played well before diluting the performance.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Please, no more QB threads! Just move on/move along, respect the game that Wilson has. This was one of the best games from a rookie QB I've ever seen; or QB from a Seahawk in a long time!

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
All I asked last week before getting fully behind him (and note, I NEVER called for Flynn to start over Wilson), was that he and the team stop settling for FG's and convert in the Red Zone. he did so, and looked great in doiung so. Kudos to Russell and the team. I was cheering for him all day at the game today.

Well done.

WellHungSmurf

Reaction score
I agree! RW is starting over Flynn for a reason! I guess PC know's his stuff

bingotown

Reaction score
Are you serious!? He won a football game, albeit in incredible fashion but he didn't walk on water, he didn't heal the sick or make the blind see. And as for us "haters" an apology? I don't think so. IMO he still shows signs of early panic, and I'm not so sure about his 3rd down percentage. Is he our QB of the future? I sure hope so.

If rice drops that ball or RW can't make that play at the end he is not the hero he is being professed to be tonight. I will gladly take the win and will even hope that RW steadily gets better and better. I hope his happy feet under pressure become more comfortable and leads this team into the playoffs.

With that said I still would rather see Flynn under center with Wilson learning from the sideline. I've been wrong before and I may just be wrong his time also I guess only time will tell.

But an apology........no.

bingotown

Reaction score
Lol!!! That's the point where I personally start the church of Wilson. It wii start with " forgive me Russell for I have sinned."

two dog

Reaction score
If you get behind Russell, that makes two of you lined up behind Unger.
I'm not sure that the rules allow that and, anyhow, it would look wrong.

That would be more demeaning than criticism since, as all America knows,
Russell is ONLY 5'11 5/8". Or had you heard?

Latest posts