There is no chance, even if Hawks lose, that it's a blowout

Largent80

Reaction score
It's easy to rely on past stats for an upcoming game...however as we have seen in the league this year...anything is possible.

One thing I can say about this Hawk defense is they are hard hitters, that doesn't show up in the stat column. Just ask the normally sure handed Jason Witten why he was dropping balls while open in our game against Dallas. His spleen had already been pulverized.

It is a new Sunday, and anything can happen.

knownone

Reaction score
I don't know about a blow out guys, lets be reasonable. Brady will probably put some points up in garbage time.

BillyD0123

Reaction score
:2:
As a Pat's fan the one thing I'm concerned about is the Hawks pass rush. I'm still trying to comprehend your success against GB.
That being said. Seattle should see a big dose Patriot's setting up the pass with their new found running attack.

knownone

Reaction score
BillyD0123":3siq9t0j said:
As a Pat's fan the one thing I'm concerned about is the Hawks rush. I'm still trying to comprehend your success against GB.
That being said. Seattle should see a big dose Patriot's setting up the pass with their new found running attack.
That's cool, our Run D is better than our pass rush.

BillyD0123

Reaction score
knownone":318lahi1 said:
BillyD0123":318lahi1 said:
As a Pat's fan the one thing I'm concerned about is the Hawks rush. I'm still trying to comprehend your success against GB.

Wow, that speaks volumes about your offense considering your ranked 15th. as a team in the power rankings.

knownone

Reaction score
BillyD0123":1jwokcvz said:
knownone":1jwokcvz said:
BillyD0123":1jwokcvz said:

Wow, that speaks volumes about your offense considering your ranked 15th. as a team in the power rankings.
The offense is underrated, we don't rock the boat until we have to, and we haven't had to yet.

Largent80

Reaction score
The offense is a work in progress and it is coming along. A nice come from behind road win last week.

Seems like this team is a 2012 version of "the cardiac kids".

BillyD0123

Reaction score
Stop the presses! This just in :snack:
Just tuned in on a Patriots pre game show. In the "predict the score" segment. Both of the shows experts concur...
It'll be a 17 - 21 point blow out of the Seahawks! :thfight7:

Oh the humanity :mrgreen:

Largent80

Reaction score
BillyD0123":3gnc5nsy said:
Stop the presses! This just in :snack:
Just tuned in on a Patriots pre game show. In the "predict the score" segment. Both of the shows experts concur...
It'll be a 17 - 21 point blow out of the Seahawks! :thfight7:

Oh the humanity :mrgreen:

OOPS.....I can see why you call yoursef Do....but DOH is the proper spelling , or is it LOSER...?.hahahahaha

HawkHack

Reaction score
Aros":vrurhmm0 said:
PatsFanNH":vrurhmm0 said:
I myself hate making guarantees like that because they either A. give me a terrible performance and I look cocky, or B. they blow the doors off the team and I look stupid.. I never get them right. I see the Pats O getting as little as 14 and as many as 35.... IMO all depends on the turnovers... they get TO's deep in Hawk Territory I see a high number. I wouldnt be shocked by ANYTHING at this point lol

Yeah I know, it's silly to make guarantees when it comes to NFL games. Any Given Sunday, right? I just feel extremely confident (for good reason) when it comes to our defense. Being the #1 ranked defense isn't a misprint, nor to be fair is it a misprint for the Patriots O to be ranked the same. It will be a tremendous battle of opposing talent and cutting-edge schemes. As one person put it, "The Seahawks defense is the best shield to the Patriot's offensive sword."

If the Patriots score more than 24 points this Sunday that is because a HELL of a lot of BAD had to happen to the Seahawks. Blown assignments, missed gap containment, bad calls, caught napping, and so on and so forth. I think there will more likely be a bend-but-not-break approach. The Patriots will get some TDs against us. How many is the question. If Russell Wilson has a very good day, I think we win this game. To me, the story of this game is more about how productive our offense will be versus how good our defense will be.

Wow, Aros, it's like you had a crystal ball or something! I hope you put down some bets beforehand.