USC Game

SeatownJay

Reaction score
Seahawk Sailor":2cqjw46z said:
So many wasted opportunities. Here's another golden one, U-Dub. Don't piss it away.
Too many mistakes by the offense cost the Huskies this game. The defense played well enough to win.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
jkitsune":dbqgky5k said:
I wonder if prices job is in danger next year?

I hear that Miles kid you guys got is going to be pretty good. But I think Price deserves a chance with a real offensive line.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Miles and lindquist are both touted so by no means should price feel secure at this point.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
jkitsune":bif585cd said:
Forget next year, if Price keeps turning the ball over like this he's not going to make it through this season as the starter.

jkitsune

Reaction score
JSeahawks":v9xjsmwm said:
jkitsune":v9xjsmwm said:

I hear that Miles kid you guys got is going to be pretty good. But I think Price deserves a chance with a real offensive line.
miles and lindquist both are touted so by no means should Keith feel secure. That said, Keith's decisions when he's not under pressure are atrocious, his accuracy is bad, and he turns the ball over. I can't believe I'm saying this, but he looks genuinely bad.

Edit: sorry for double post. Tapatalk wasn't showing the first one went through.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SeatownJay":1e2zew3y said:
Can someone explain to me how Keith Price went to looking so good last year to being absolute garbage this year?

He got short.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
SeatownJay":poqqe6yk said:
jkitsune":poqqe6yk said:
Forget next year, if Price keeps turning the ball over like this he's not going to make it through this season as the starter.

Wonder if Millen is calling for the back up yet???? Oh I forgot UW QB's and his former ball boys can do NO wrong. Millen makes me embarrased to be a UW fan.

CPHawk

Reaction score
How much longer before UW fans start ignoring Sarks excuses. I swear I've never heard a HC who males more excuses in my life, then the UW media sells it to the fans like it's a fact.

Why not take the crazy amount of money you guys pay Sark and his staff, and throw it at Riley? He would win 10 games a year at UW and never make a bs excuse when he lost a game.

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Sark make excuses? Since when? Seems like he takes it on himself when they lose.

I don't think Price has a good rapport with his receivers, he doesn't trust his o line and I think the LSU totally screwed his psyche.

I also think that given the weapons UW had on offense last year that maybe we got a false idea about how good Price really is.