NFP Playbook: Praise for Kam Chancellor

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
NFP Playbook: Praise for Kam Chancellor
Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:32 pm
  • http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Pla ... cheme.html

Most of this is deep X's and O's stuff and gibberish to me, but what I got out of it is a great reminder that Kam Chancellor has the patience and awareness to shut down big tight ends and play the ball. There's also mentions that our cornerbacks are good at shutting down slants. We'll need all of this on Sunday.

People keep talking about our physicality at DB as being our prime trait, but it would still break down without proper technique. Our guys have that. Kris Richards is doing some serious coaching magic with our secondary.
    GO HAWKS!!!

Visit my Seahawks blog at 17power.blogspot.com!

Follow me on Twitter at @17power
    MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• Kam vs Gronk should be pretty entertaining.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• Kris Richards has been a great revelation for our secondary. He is really coaching them up well.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• I hope Kam lays Gronk out repeatedly, and he has a day like Jason Witten did. In other news, Hernandez made the trip to Seattle and is expected to play, but likely in a limited role.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard
    Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez made trip and is expected to play against Seahawks. Extent of role is TBD but likely limited stint
    Retweeted by Adam Caplan
    "VICTORYYYYYYY!" -Johnny Drama
    RolandDeschain
    *NET FCC Liaison*

• RolandDeschain wrote:I hope Kam lays Gronk out repeatedly, and he has a day like Jason Witten did. In other news, Hernandez made the trip to Seattle and is expected to play, but likely in a limited role.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard
    Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez made trip and is expected to play against Seahawks. Extent of role is TBD but likely limited stint
    Retweeted by Adam Caplan

Typical Belichick misinformation. Hernandez will be heavily featured. KJ will need to be on his game.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

• anyone ever notice that any time we go against a "key contributor" coming off an injury, they gash us? Bradley better be gameplanning for him..
    Galen96
    NET Veteran

• Galen96 wrote:anyone ever notice that any time we go against a "key contributor" coming off an injury, they gash us? Bradley better be gameplanning for him..

I noticed. Steven Jackson of the Rams must have slathered copious amounts of killer pain-deadening ointment on his ailing groin when he played us and got more yards than I was expecting a couple weeks ago.
    February 2, 2014: The day Seahawks win their second Lombardi trophy
    (The first one is located back east somewhere.)
    Ruminator
    NET Rookie

• If Kam is on Gronk, who covers Hernandez? Wright? Wagner? I think they can get the job done on him coming off injury.
    hawksfanohio
    NET Starter

• Our guys play positions and not players, but I suspect KJ will get a lot of time on Hernandez. I doubt Hill sees much playing time at all.

Wonder if they try to use Winston Guy this week. He hasn't gotten a lot of time lately, but we'll be playing a lot of nickel this week and the team saw Guy as a proto-Kam when they drafted him.
    GO HAWKS!!!

MontanaHawk05
    * 17Power Blogger *

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 3:46 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information