New Real Rob Report 10-13-12

grizbob

Reaction score
Thanks RD, just re-enforces my feelings, from top to bottom this team has the most personallity :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
RolandDeschain

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Nobody holds a candle to Hasselbeck's reaction to that same prank years ago, though. You guys remember that? He punched the snake, rofl. Handled it like a BOSS.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3ug0z8m5 said:
Nobody holds a candle to Hasselbeck's reaction to that same prank years ago, though. You guys remember that? He punched the snake, rofl. Handled it like a BOSS.

Matt's right at the end.

[youtube]7kekUJl23QU[/youtube]

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":bhn09o8g said:

I've always thought they probably told him it was in there before hand to make him look bad-ass.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":3suz9zg9 said:
RolandDeschain":3suz9zg9 said:

I've always thought they probably told him it was in there before hand to make him look bad-ass.

Yep, I got the same impression.

themunn

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":35c7ee4i said:
RolandDeschain":35c7ee4i said:

he comes in like "I want a gatorade, is there a cooler in here?"
definitely a set-up

Latest posts