NFP Playbook: Praise for Kam Chancellor

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Pla ... cheme.html

Most of this is deep X's and O's stuff and gibberish to me, but what I got out of it is a great reminder that Kam Chancellor has the patience and awareness to shut down big tight ends and play the ball. There's also mentions that our cornerbacks are good at shutting down slants. We'll need all of this on Sunday.

People keep talking about our physicality at DB as being our prime trait, but it would still break down without proper technique. Our guys have that. Kris Richards is doing some serious coaching magic with our secondary.

Blitzer88

Reaction score
Kris Richards has been a great revelation for our secondary. He is really coaching them up well.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
I hope Kam lays Gronk out repeatedly, and he has a day like Jason Witten did. In other news, Hernandez made the trip to Seattle and is expected to play, but likely in a limited role.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard
Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez made trip and is expected to play against Seahawks. Extent of role is TBD but likely limited stint
Retweeted by Adam Caplan

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":39j7r2f8 said:
I hope Kam lays Gronk out repeatedly, and he has a day like Jason Witten did. In other news, Hernandez made the trip to Seattle and is expected to play, but likely in a limited role.

Greg A. Bedard ‏@GregABedard
Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez made trip and is expected to play against Seahawks. Extent of role is TBD but likely limited stint
Retweeted by Adam Caplan

Typical Belichick misinformation. Hernandez will be heavily featured. KJ will need to be on his game.

Galen96

Reaction score
anyone ever notice that any time we go against a "key contributor" coming off an injury, they gash us? Bradley better be gameplanning for him..

Ruminator

Reaction score
Galen96":1docpveu said:
anyone ever notice that any time we go against a "key contributor" coming off an injury, they gash us? Bradley better be gameplanning for him..

I noticed. Steven Jackson of the Rams must have slathered copious amounts of killer pain-deadening ointment on his ailing groin when he played us and got more yards than I was expecting a couple weeks ago.

OP
OP
MontanaHawk05

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Our guys play positions and not players, but I suspect KJ will get a lot of time on Hernandez. I doubt Hill sees much playing time at all.

Wonder if they try to use Winston Guy this week. He hasn't gotten a lot of time lately, but we'll be playing a lot of nickel this week and the team saw Guy as a proto-Kam when they drafted him.