Is The Division Out Of Reach?

CANHawk

Reaction score
The Harbag 9'ers have been EXTREMELY fortunate on the injury front. I don't and won't wish injury upon anyone, but they are definately a big part of the game. It only takes a couple of poorly timed injuries to key people to unwravel the whole works, so no... nothing is out of hand until all the games are played.

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
If the Hawks get stomped down in San Fran next Thursday, then yes I would be thinking that they cannot win the division this year. They would be 0-3 in the division at that point. That game will tell us a lot I think.

OceanRaptor

Reaction score
Out of curiosity, how have the odds for AZ changed?

The fact that the Cards started off so well probably has influenced the larger seahawks odds as much as anything else. Phoenix's proximity to Vegas and the all-in or all-off bandwagon nature of Arizona fans (I used to live there, I know it well) means that a lot of money has been poured onto the Cardinals over the past couple of weeks. Increased money on one side means Vegas has to increase the odds somewhere else to encourage even wagering.

aku

Reaction score
The 49ers have all of their divisional games remaining. The way the Cardinals and Rams are playing, I wouldn't be at all surprised if they split game with both of them. Division games are always tough, and it's not like the 49ers are invincible this season after losing to the Vikings. The 49ers are the toughest team on our schedule after this week. If we play the way we can play, I don't see any reason why we can't match them step for step.

If we lose this week and the 49ers win, it starts looking ugly. But if we win and they lose, we're in control of our own fate in terms of beating them out. I think the season will hinge more on our ability to play on the road than it will on the 49ers opponents.

Latest posts