Clemons Fined for Roughing on Newton

Rainger

Reaction score
I absolutly hate the new NFL. The new Politicaly correct world, The new Victim status and the world owes me a living world. Gosh I hate that the NFL has succumded to the mind numbing crap that we call society today. Rant off.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Clemons deserves this one. Good thing he got that new deal, shouldn't hurt him as badly

Scottemojo

Reaction score
The Hawks should have fined him even more for giving new life to a drive that should have died inside the 10 and should have given us a chance to score before the half ended. Clemons=good player, but that was a terrible decision.

hawkfan1975

Reaction score
kidhawk":7fu7nfx4 said:
http://blog.thenewstribune.com/seahawks/2012/10/12/seahawks-c-unger-ready-to-go-de-clemons-fined/#more-888

Chris Clemons was fined $15,750 for roughing the passer, unnecessarily driving Carolina quarterback Cam Newton to the ground after he threw the ball down the field, according to the league. Clemons drew a personal foul penalty on the play.

Gotta say I'm not surprised...it was pretty blatant and unnecessary to drive him to the ground like he did on that particular play.

yeah but to hell with that noise, it's what he did with the play right after that was the ultimate. THE STUFF!!

Twisted

Reaction score
apparently the NFL doesn't subscribe to the US constitution in regards to double jeopardy, the league is tooling itself... :?