Richard Sherman BreakDown

CANHawk

Reaction score
Sherman is going to be mentioned in the same rarified air as Derelle Revis and Champ Bailey if he keeps playing at this level. I'm so impressed with this kid.

People see the dreds and the tats and all the "my brotha" stuff and forget that this guy is a Stanford graduate. They don't let very many stupid people go to that school (and they let fewer stupid people graduate). The guy knows how to study and he knows how to plan. This is a smart dude. Couple that smarts with his above average size and athleticism and you have a very special athleate.

And he's ours... :179417:

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
RS is my favorite player on our team. I abslutely LOVE this guy. He is MANNNN! If he stays here his entire career, he will be my all-time favorite Hawk. (love you always, Walt)

Honorable mention to Mebane. Dude is a pro-bowler this year.

OP
OP
E

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
I find it awesome that on this particular play he jammed Smith and then basically ran the route for him . We are very lucky to have him on our team :)

sam1313

Reaction score
That was incredible. And I keep thinking the same thing CanHawk, damn this kid graduated from Standford. And, to make it even better, we got Baldwin for free that year too. Just unreal.

CANHawk

Reaction score
sam1313":j3uxgktg said:
That was incredible. And I keep thinking the same thing CanHawk, damn this kid graduated from Standford. And, to make it even better, we got Baldwin for free that year too. Just unreal.

AND we got E-Mo Evan Moore for free off the street. It'll be fun to beat Harbag with a bunch of his own players he didn't think highly enough of to draft or even sign off the street.

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
Probably my favourite player on this team. Grew up in Compton, went to Stanford, picked in the 5th and now one of the best in the game. Can't wait for his Jersey to arrive!

Keep balling Sherm, I hope you play out your career with the Hawks and retire with a ring or five.