TNF just called the #1 defense a bunch of pretenders

Chukarhawk

Reaction score
They need to play that segement for the players right before the game.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
They did not call out the defense as pretenders.

It was a pregame segment, and the hosts each had a sign that either said contender or pretender. They did unanimously pick pretender for the Hawks, but they said it was because of either Russell being a rookie starting at qb, Or or offense in general. They said we have a good D. No one said anything specifically bad about the D.

OP
OP
rpmischris

rpmischris

Reaction score
Chukarhawk":3bsg4rcm said:
did they call the team pretenders or just specifically call out the defense as pretenders?

They called our team as a whole pretenders mostly because of RW.

OP
OP
rpmischris

rpmischris

Reaction score
I hope Bruce Irvin sacks Brady 4 times and pick sixes one of those stupid bubble screens meant for Welker. Getem Bruce. Im tired of National pundits with annoying voices that have no clue about anything. Also, the only prime worth ever mentioning in any context is Optimus.

Twisted

Reaction score
rpmischris":3pn45ztc said:
LOL what a freaking joke. In their contender or pretender segment, they unanimously listed us as pretenders. UHH If the 49ers had the number 1 def it would be an absolute love fest for them :49ersmall: . Why do I bother watching ESPN or NFL network?

I know its a joke, both of em, I wish we could go back to the old format before those hacks came around, I am trying to tune into a Tennessee sports radio station so I can mute those clowns..

ha, I think I found a way?

if you have DVR record then pause and wait for this radio station to catch up, somehow they have like a 20 second delay, prolly an NFL rule so folks wont say buh bye to the ninnies...

just gotta sync it up and those goons are on MUTE

http://tunein.com/radio/Pittsburgh-Stee ... -p450528/#

Twisted

Reaction score
this is great, I'm synced up, got those dooshes on moot!

perfect!!!

Reaction score
I am DONE with HATERS! I am DONE with the BS!! Lets win a ******* SUPER BOWL and prove their asses WRONG!!

Twisted

Reaction score
ESPN, what a joke, they finally show some cheerleaders and they put some lame arsed ad in the way that blocked em?

is everyone at ESPN gay or? I thought it was just the commentators..

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Can someone kindly explain to me why this matters?
Why, for the love of god, is validation from the national media so important to so many of you?

Twisted

Reaction score
the Titans can NOT tackle! I remember when the Hawks had tackleitis, unbearable to watch, almost every play

Twisted

Reaction score
I remember when they couldn't catch a pass too... ugh

seahawk2k

Reaction score
I can't argue with that, but I was referring to the whining about media approval.

-The Glove-

Reaction score
Thread title should be changed. I came in here heated! Only to find out they're talking about the entire team, specifically the offense. Until we consistently move the ball and can finally find the end zone, I must agree.

salamander

Reaction score
I would give us an incomplete. Although the offense has played poorly on 3rd down and red zone, it has shown signs it can control and move the ball. I think it will keep improving every week.

Latest posts