Tom say's your gonna boo

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
I don't think anyone's offended. More like waiting and chuckling to themselves. I remember Aaron Rodgers making "golly, wow, shucks" faces before the MNF game at the noise of this crowd, as if to say, "They weren't kidding, these folks are LOUD." That's what Brady has to look forward to when he's on the field in Seattle.

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":3n8qny55 said:
i5roadrunner":3n8qny55 said:
Do you hear this 12th Man!!! "Doing it in Seattle, a city that has remained supportive even in lean years, may be a taller task then quieting a Buffalo crowd, but Brady is hoping to have the home crowd "booing their own players" by the end of the game.

"It's always nice when you take 53 guys on the road and you say, ‘This is all we've got and this is all we need and this is what we have to do,'" Brady said. "And see 70,000 fans, if you can keep them quiet or turn them on their own team. I think that's an exciting part for road teams."

That comment alone might give Seattle fans a little extra motivation to get loud Sunday."
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/blog/nfl-r ... e-seahawks

And what did he say that was "so offensive" to you? the fact he wants get the crowd quiet or to get you to boo your team? You do know thats his job is to defeat the Hawks and make them look bad while doing it thus making you boo right? ~~sigh~~

Yeah, and although we're Seahawk fans, we all hang off of Brady's jock strap just as you do, so I don't see any problem either :lol:

Minne

Reaction score
Aros":29h4bwgy said:
Brady's showing confidence which he should. I have no problem with that. My problem would be if the Seahawks make him look like Nostradamus. I want this game mainly for that 4-2 record and to keep pace in our division. But what I REALLY want is us to beat the living crap out of the 49ers on the road next Thursday.

We won't beat the living hell out of any team let alone the 49ers. This team dosn't play like that.

Latest posts