This week is Wilson's week to step up.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
Fearless Frog":1pp0ub0n said:
Sarlacc83":1pp0ub0n said:
Fearless Frog":1pp0ub0n said:
I'm sorry if I'm not living up to your standards of being a blind optimist. He threw a crippling pick-6 in a tight defensive game. He did not lead a single touchdown drive that wasn't a result of a defensive turnover. If Brandon Browner doesn't force that fumble or make that tackle at the 1 yard line, we almost certainly lose this game and the furor over Wilson's incompetence would remain loud and clear.

The real question is: Which booted poster are you? VernDog? For some reason, I doubt you're as fearless as your namesake might suggest.

I have no idea what you are talking about. Is this personal attack in absence of a valid response?

Yeah, thought not. No one here is dumb enough to believe that after 5 days on this board, you've decided it would be best to 'throw your weight around' and rehash a bunch of Russell Wilson arguments. Yeah, you're totally not a former poster trolling. Sure fooled me.

Fearless Frog

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":2v7m6juf said:
Yeah, thought not. No one here is dumb enough to believe that after 5 days on this board, you've decided it would be best to 'throw your weight around' and rehash a bunch of Russell Wilson arguments. Yeah, you're totally not a former poster trolling. Sure fooled me.
[/quote][/quote]

How ridiculous. So any person who doesn't blindly think Russell Wilson is the best thing since sliced bread is a troll? Fearless Frog has been the handle of all my message board accounts everywhere. I've posted on Field Gulls since 2008.

I repeat: Your personal attacks without a valid rebuttal just proves that I am right.

Tinymac2

Reaction score
I really hope RW steps up and hands the rock to the beast 30 times and Turbin another 10. Are you guys serious, a shootout between RW and Tom Brady, no thank you. Don't like those odds right now.