Football Gameplan's 2012 Seahawks vs Patriots Video Preview

EmDiggy

Reaction score
[youtube]PiImpq9053k[/youtube]

Good afternoon Seahawks fans! Good luck this week!

Em

kidhawk

Reaction score
Good analysis as usual Em...Surprised with your pick. Listening through, I thought you'd give the edge the other way. I believe it will come down to Wilson being able to convert TD's instead of FG's this weekend. Our defense will limit the attack of Brady and company, but even limited, they are going to put up some points. Wilson and Lynch need to get the ball into the endzone at least twice for the Seahawks to win this one.

aku

Reaction score
Hmm... you're far more qualified than I am, but I'd be kind of surprised if they moved Bryant into the NT spot instead of Mebane. Brandon's playing at a seriously high level right now, I think it'd be hard to take him off the field especially when we risk getting trapped in a certain grouping by their no huddle.

Nice to see you back on our side with the pick. :)

(Am I the only person who's about to make a beeline for the Patriots forums to see what they think about it?)

12thMan1

Reaction score
Nicely done Em. Sadly I don't see the Hawks playing a 3-3-5 more than usual unless the Pats find themselves in long yardage situations a good amount of the time. Even when we do play in that formation, we rarely have our LBs or DBs blitz. They ususally drop back into coverage. I wish they would blitz more :(

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
Thanks Gang! I know Mebane has been playing some great ball so far this season, but I wouldn't want to take Bryant off the field

SmokeyHawk

Reaction score
Great pick Em!

Two things:
I love the tape around the glossy paint for the "whiteboard". The texture gives it away, hehe. Btw, you do the "Whiteboard" the best, it's obvious you have post high school XP as a player, I love it!
I noticed Blue got top billing this week? Did you start getting alphabetical on us?

-SH

OP
OP
E

EmDiggy

Reaction score
SmokeyHawk":3igpedey said:
Great pick Em!

Two things:
I love the tape around the glossy paint for the "whiteboard". The texture gives it away, hehe. Btw, you do the "Whiteboard" the best, it's obvious you have post high school XP as a player, I love it!
I noticed Blue got top billing this week? Did you start getting alphabetical on us?

-SH

Thanks Smokey! Lol! Its a whiteboard sticker that has been a Godsend.. I have about 3 marker boards here in the studio but utilize this one the most!

pehawk

Reaction score
Love your thought on Robinson. I think with the Hawks pass protection becoming stable, Zach Miller will be Zach Miller by the end of the season, which COULD open up Robinson for an occasional ball to MRob as a block n peel type. MRob's intriguing on all levels, meaning as an athlete and a person/leader.

renofox

Reaction score
Good Job, Em!

I think you are the ONLY analyst who picked the winner, and your prediction that RW would be able to move the ball and score TD's was brilliantly bold and absolutely accurate.

Schadie001

Reaction score
Em you make most of the network guys look stupid. I don't remember seeing a single one giving us a chance against "Tom Brady and the high powered Patriots offense."

Cudos for doing some analysis, actually understanding our team and making the right pick.