This Week's Enemy Fan Forums: The New England Patriots

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13

• I just really enjoy this thread. Lots of Seahawks respect, with a smattering of the 'ol "We'll kill 'em" posts. Good read.

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-pat ... right.html

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• man a lot of those guys are arrogant i know they have been a really good team for years but i dont think we are half bad. Its funny one of them commented that they were one play away from winning the superbowl well we beat the superbowl champions last year and we are a better team now
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

• Pete may be concerned about going backwards, theres only 16 regular season games, IF the Hawks do make post season Wilson will need EVERY second of experience available...
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• Is it true Brady has never played at the CLINK?
    CaptainSkybeard
    NET Veteran

• CaptainSkybeard wrote:Is it true Brady has never played at the CLINK?

Yeah makes sense. Remember Matt "defend the" Cassel started last time the Pats came to town
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

• Correct. Brady has never played in the Clink.

Really need the 12th man to step up and drown out his no huddle play calling.
    Give me some damn skittles...
    Basis4day
    NET Veteran

• @ OP although I wouldn't mind seeing more of Flynn in real game situations there is no way PC is going to pull Wilson for Flynn. Nor should he. He's committed to the kid and pulling him at this point will only mess with his head. Now, if he goes down (God forbid), or he really lays an egg then I'm sure PC will consider it but until then he needs to give him room to grow in the offense. I just hope the light really goes on this week and we see a leap forward on the field.

Go Hawks!
    SeaWolv
    NET Starter

• Here's a quote from the above mentioned thread:

Pats come into this matchup with one of the hottest run offenses in the NFL. Yes believe it or not the Pats have a running attack that has rolled up over 200 yards in consecutive games. If the Pats can continue this trend the Seahawks will have a tough time keying to stop the pass because they must respect the run.

Someone hasn't been paying attention.
    49ers webzone: Win or lose, i hope you injure Sherman. Like a serious career ending injury. I don't want him to get paid.
    49ers webzone: noise should not be the overwhelming reason a team is favored. they need to spray noise-damping foam onto the ceiling of that place.
    BlueTalon
    * NET Curmudgeon *
    * NET Curmudgeon *

• The Patriots Offense has too many dimensions to it's game. The best trigger man ever in his prime with weapons that are all deadly and can all do multiple things to damage a defense. Check the list out....

Tom Brady - 1st Ballot HOFer in his prime with a few more elite years in him left and is challenging Montana
    Stevan Ridley - ranked 4th, became a premiere rb in this league, super explosive wth speed, power and vision
    Brandon Bolden - mississippi train wrecking full steam ahead style of power, and speed running combination
    Danny Woodhead - The elusive, third down back that can hit the home run at any play and play slot/out wide
    Wes Welker - top 5 wr in the NFL, still dominant and looks to be back to 2007 form. Can still kill you in slot
    Brandon Lloyd - most athletic wr in the nfl, makes amazing catches and can line up in slot as well as go deep
    Deion Branch - still quick, crafty but with even more knowledge to find holes in d, and great chemisty with Tom
    Julian Edelman - improved offensive player and slot receiver, with elusiveness and skills to create underneath
    Rob Gronkowski - Best all around tightend in the NFL, that breaks both bones, defensive streaks and records
    Aaron Hernandez - super elite swiss army knife that can hurt you in just about every way on offense
    Offensive Line - steadily improving and getting healthier as the season goes on.
    In my opinion, an offense that boasts more of a threat than the 2007 offense.
    knowledgeispower
    NET Bench Warmer

• knowledgeispower wrote:The Patriots Offense has too many dimensions to it's game. The best trigger man ever in his prime with weapons that are all deadly and can all do multiple things to damage a defense. Check the list out....

Tom Brady - 1st Ballot HOFer in his prime with a few more elite years in him left and is challenging Montana
    Stevan Ridley - ranked 4th, became a premiere rb in this league, super explosive wth speed, power and vision
    Brandon Bolden - mississippi train wrecking full steam ahead style of power, and speed running combination
    Danny Woodhead - The elusive, third down back that can hit the home run at any play and play slot/out wide
    Wes Welker - top 5 wr in the NFL, still dominant and looks to be back to 2007 form. Can still kill you in slot
    Brandon Lloyd - most athletic wr in the nfl, makes amazing catches and can line up in slot as well as go deep
    Deion Branch - still quick, crafty but with even more knowledge to find holes in d, and great chemisty with Tom
    Julian Edelman - improved offensive player and slot receiver, with elusiveness and skills to create underneath
    Rob Gronkowski - Best all around tightend in the NFL, that breaks both bones, defensive streaks and records
    Aaron Hernandez - super elite swiss army knife that can hurt you in just about every way on offense
    Offensive Line - steadily improving and getting healthier as the season goes on.

So, what are you saying here?

Ya know, I always try to go out of my way to be kind to visiting fans. In fact I encourage it with my fellow Seahawks fans... But this is the biggest, glasses-too-rose-colored-to-see-through, piece of crap post that I have ever laid eyes upon. After this post, I'm illogically painting your entire fan-base as ass-holish as this post. See? See what you've done? Wow, now I really wanna kick the Pats asses.... WAY more than I did 10 minutes ago!

Have fun with our #1 Defense Pal. I really hope Brady makes it outta this Seahawks fanatic hell-hole here without crutches...

BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• BlueThunder wrote:
    knowledgeispower wrote:The Patriots Offense has too many dimensions to it's game. The best trigger man ever in his prime with weapons that are all deadly and can all do multiple things to damage a defense. Check the list out....

So, what are you saying here?

Ya know, I always try to go out of my way to be kind to visiting fans. In fact I encourage it with my fellow Seahawks fans... But this is the biggest, glasses-too-rose-colored-to-see-through, piece of crap post that I have ever laid eyes upon. After this post, I'm illogically painting your entire fan-base as ass-holish as this post. See? See what you've done? Wow, now I really wanna kick the Pats asses.... WAY more than I did 10 minutes ago!

Have fun with our #1 Defense Pal. I really hope Brady makes it outta this Seahawks fanatic hell-hole here without crutches...

Ok I read his post a few times and I admit I dont get it. What part of it made you so angry? He didnt even mention the hawks D in his post yet you are all up in arms after he lists the individuals of an offense that is #1 in the league.
    therealjohncarlson
    NET Veteran

• therealjohncarlson wrote:Ok I read his post a few times and I admit I dont get it. What part of it made you so angry? He didnt even mention the hawks D in his post yet you are all up in arms after he lists the individuals of an offense that is #1 in the league.

You didn't kinda get the jibe of "we're gonna humiliate you" outta that post? It was total smack. Especially the first line: " The Patriots Offense has too many dimensions to it's game." Thought it was kinda obvious. I would have never posted a similar post in an opposing forum. He was saying basically that "We have too many weapons, and we're gonna kick your ass.", and I'm pretty sure that's how he meant it. That's just how I saw it. Am I wrong?

BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• And I'm not "angry". I'm just tapping on a keyboard whilst simultaneously watching another re-run of "The Simpsons"... :lol:

BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• I appreciate the weekly links to forums. It makes me appreciate how good this forum is.

I don't understand why the quarterback debate should be a part of it.
    AVL
    NET Starter

• Pats fan here. I absolutely love the little game/date tracker header that is actually clickable on you guys' site. I wish Patsfan had one identical to it. : /.

Heres to an injury free game that thankfully wont be reffed by a bunch of people rounded up at Walmart.
    Modest
    NET Bench Warmer

• AVL wrote:I appreciate the weekly links to forums. It makes me appreciate how good this forum is.

I don't understand why the quarterback debate should be a part of it.

Every week during the regular season, and the playoffs if we're so lucky, I always kinda give a short synopsis of what I thought of the previous week's game as the header for my forums post. Been doing it here for around 12 years now. The QB controversy is a real thing, so I just threw in my :twocents: since I have an opinion on it, that's all.

BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

• BlueThunder wrote:
    therealjohncarlson wrote:Ok I read his post a few times and I admit I dont get it. What part of it made you so angry? He didnt even mention the hawks D in his post yet you are all up in arms after he lists the individuals of an offense that is #1 in the league.

You didn't kinda get the jibe of "we're gonna humiliate you" outta that post? It was total smack. Especially the first line: " The Patriots Offense has too many dimensions to it's game." Thought it was kinda obvious. I would have never posted a similar post in an opposing forum. He was saying basically that "We have too many weapons, and we're gonna kick your ass.", and I'm pretty sure that's how he meant it. That's just how I saw it. Am I wrong?

Wrong? You will know Sunday evening. Meanwhile, try not to get so schizo regarding respect for visiting fans. If he really came here to flame against Seattle fans, he didn't use enough kerosene. His description of their O's strengths is just a reminder of what we will be facing.
    Hawkfeathers
    NET Practice Squad

• Wow the arrogance of the fans on those boards...
    thebanjodude
    NET Starter

• thebanjodude wrote:Wow the arrogance of the fans on those boards...

No one is being arrogant
    Shaz
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*
    *BRONZE SUPPORTER*

• Shaz wrote:
    thebanjodude wrote:Wow the arrogance of the fans on those boards...

No one is being arrogant

By the vary definition, you are.

j/k
    Last edited by onanygivensunday on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• This is a quote from a gentleman named "Midgar" who seems to see things a different way regarding this Sunday....

"Seattle is the 85 bears at their stadium, they are such a different team there. I hated this game on the calendar since I saw it. Yeah their offense is not the greatest, they do have a very good run game, and well, QB's seem to be ok passing against us, so I do not see that being an issue, the question is, can we score enough to win, because I am not sure we can run that well, and Brady is going to be under constant pressure..I will be surprised if this is a game we win."

I feel thiss will be the toughest team we've faced all season, a HOF coach, HOF qb wtf do you do? Seattle better play a mistake free game AND have a bounce or two go their way to have a chance.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

• knowledgeispower wrote:The Patriots Offense has too many dimensions to it's game. The best trigger man ever in his prime with weapons that are all deadly and can all do multiple things to damage a defense. Check the list out....

If they are prolific then they should be able to ball against any defense. I see an offense that feasts on bad defenses and can’t win against stronger ones. Going by points allowed, here are the Patriots three wins:

Broncos 18th
    Titans 31st
    Bills 32nd

The Bills and Titans are bottom of the barrel by a long shot. The Patriots two losses:

Cardinals 5th
    Ravens 7th

The Seahawks are 2nd in points allowed. Obviously it’s not that simple, but the talking heads might want to get off of Tom’s jock until he engineers a victory against a quality defense, if he does. Another bit of info, the Patriots have not faced a team that ranks in the top half of the league in time of possession this year. Seattle ranks 9th best.

What does all of this mean? Hell if I know but it should make for a damn good game!
    SoCalSeahawk
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• SoCalSeahawk wrote:
    What does all of this mean? Hell if I know but it should make for a damn good game!

It means that the Pats are going to know that they have been in a "uphill battle" all day tomorrow!
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

This needs a defense response!

Chris Clemons - 1st ballot HOFer in his prime, and he definitely has a few more years left in him, pass rusher's last till they're late 30's, and Chris Clemons breaks all the rules

Brandon Mebane - While this guy isn't a 1st ballot HOF'er, he might make it in with a few more good years. He is the best DT in the league, easy. He breaks through the front line faster than something that breaks through a front line fast.

Alan Branch - He's pretty good.

Red Bryant - Image

Do you see those pecs? Domination.

Bruce Irvin - He eats QB's for lunch. And he's gonna eat Brady for lunch. Yeah.

KJ Wright - He's pretty good.

Bobby Wagner - He would be the best LB in the NFL. But KJ's just too good.

Leroy Hill - He's always gets busted for weed and he comes back, so you know he's good.

Richard Sherman - My brother, there is not much to say my brother my brother my brother my brother here. He's legit, better than Revis on roids.

Brandon Browner - He was so good, he had to go to the CFL before he could be an NFL player!

Kam Chancellor - I think he uses whitening strips on his teeth. What you think?

Earl Thomas - He's the reason you're gonna lose today. He's gonna pick Brady off at least 3 times. At. Least.

But seriously, your post had some pretty insane points. Like Brandon Lloyd most athletic receiver in the NFL? Calvin Johnson, please. And I've already typed too much, so I'm OUT.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• hawkfan333 wrote:man a lot of those guys are arrogant i know they have been a really good team for years but i dont think we are half bad. Its funny one of them commented that they were one play away from winning the superbowl well we beat the superbowl champions last year and we are a better team now

Amazing. :th2thumbs: This has happened every year in SB history except 1972. The Redskins have two of those trophys from last year along with seven other teams. You do realize, there is no comparison in the level of difficulty in achieving one over the other?

Can you guess I'm a Pats fan?

On a more serious note; I am looking forward to this game because I never get to see the Hawks play and it will be more interesting for that reason in itself. I am however somewhat worried..... and honestly, this was one of those games in the preseason I had marked down as very possibly a loss. Now your D appears even better and the Pats O looks better....so, I'm still unsure, but my fingers are still crossed.

Here's to a well played game. :thirishdrinkers:
    Ray
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 3:50 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information