Aros' Fearless Prediction Thread (Patriots @ Seahawks)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
30-24, Seahawks win. It's Wilson's coming-out party as a passer, because we know we can't win against the Patriots sticking only to the run. The Patriots have a crap secondary, Football Outsiders has their pass defense ranked 23rd at the moment, and ours is 5th; and we've faced a fair number of elite receivers. (Fitzgerald, Jennings, Smith, Witten, etc.)

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":16jjxtx1 said:
30-24, Seahawks win. It's Wilson's coming-out party as a passer, because we know we can't win against the Patriots sticking only to the run. The Patriots have a crap secondary, Football Outsiders has their pass defense ranked 23rd at the moment, and ours is 5th; and we've faced a fair number of elite receivers. (Fitzgerald, Jennings, Smith, Witten, etc.)

Noticed NONE of those guys are slot WR, and AZ ONLY has Fitz the rest stink.

Also you have not faced a QB on top of his game yet, where NE has faced Manning and Flacco.. Also dont let yardage etc fool you the Pats D kept every O in check except for Baltimore. they averaged roughly 13 points when the game still matters... and I put Wilson somewhere just ahead of Kolb and Locker but way way behind Manning and Flacco.

5280Hawk

Reaction score
This is LOOONG trip for the Pats. They are due for a tough upset.

The Home dog wins this one

Hawks 14-Pats 6

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Good vibes about this game. Feels like Dallas II.

Seahawks 20
Patriots 10

D/ST carry us, offense again blows but everyone still loves Wilson anyway.

:th2thumbs:

Shane Falco

Reaction score
I hate picking the Seahawks on this one because I've been backwards all year long but I'm going to anyway. And I am going to predict a few more points this week from our offense and the defense at home keeps the Pats under their scoring average.

Hawks - 24
Pats - 21

Hawker

Reaction score
60% chance of rain Sunday for gametime. Can't figure this one is going to be a pass-happy, nor high-scoring affair. Please gawd we must win the turnover battle.

Hawks - 17
Patriots - 14

hawker84

Reaction score
you mean 3-3.. you do realize we're 3-2 right now.... come on, we have apposing guest on this page... jeesh at least know our record...

jhball

Reaction score
We will get to brady early and often, disrupting their rythem. They will not run on us at all.
On the flip side, our O still sucks. However, we keep pounding them on the ground and make enough passing plays to keep their D honest. Beast mode breaks one in the fourth to seal it.

Hawks 23
Pats 16

Seahawk Sailor

Reaction score
California via Negros Occidental, Philippines
hawker84":j6u1znz8 said:
you mean 3-3.. you do realize we're 3-2 right now.... come on, we have apposing guest on this page... jeesh at least know our record...

Not sure who you're referring to here, but if it's in response to my "But we're 2-2 in those close games," comment, may I suggest some reading comprehension courses. We're also 1-0 in games that weren't close.

Hawker

Reaction score
Haha I love it, SS. Might I add, we are also 3-0 in games we haven't lost.

the ditch

Reaction score
I really want them to win, I think this game is a crucial one for their season as they will go into SF 4 days later but I don't think it happens. New England's offence is ridiculous and their defence I think is slightly under rated they're playing well.

New England 28
Seattle 10

Hope I'm wrong though.

EastCoastHawksFan

Reaction score
34-7 SEAHAWKS !!
Out Defense has 4 take-aways

Patriots only touchdown comes on a bad P.I call on Browner in the endzone which puts the ball at the one.

kendog2639

Reaction score
Patriots win.
24-13

Wilson throws a pick and fumbles once from sack..
We get up early and get torched from 2nd qtr on

Record to date
1-4

Largent80

Reaction score
I have the Hawks winning this game. Too much defense and too much #12.

Hawks 27.....Pats 17

AVL

Reaction score
I can't bet against the Hawks at home. S 21~NE 17

Joey13091

Reaction score
Score SEA 13-NE 56
Total yards SEA 210-NE 550
Turnovers SEA 5-NE 1

kmedic

Reaction score
I am going to be keying on Kam Chancellor this week as well as our inside LB's and their ability to cover NE's TE's. Frankly, Kam has been struggling this season covering big TE's (even at home) and I am concerned that he may struggle again against Gronk and/or Hernandez.

Can our DE's get any pressure on Brady? The only team that had any success was Arizona and that was from their double A-gap blitzing LB's. We should think about employing the same strategy if Brady slices us up on the first couple of drives.

I just have a hard time believing our defense can keep their offense under 20 points. Remember, our offense doesn't seem to be able to score more than 20. You do the math.

Pats 24
Hawks 17