Reaction score
player-card-marcus-cannon.jpg
Mugshot  anderson

DynoHawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":hipu1ysi said:
Soppie":hipu1ysi said:
Scottemojo":hipu1ysi said:

This is over my head. Can someone please explain for us slower people.

Demolition derby cars get wrecked. The first picture is Deion Branch as a Seahawk. That help?

I thought i was more of a comparison. Pinto's were lemons, and we got a lemon from the Pats.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
DynoHawk":2lk3iiy3 said:
Sarlacc83":2lk3iiy3 said:
Soppie":2lk3iiy3 said:
This is over my head. Can someone please explain for us slower people.

Demolition derby cars get wrecked. The first picture is Deion Branch as a Seahawk. That help?

I thought i was more of a comparison. Pinto's were lemons, and we got a lemon from the Pats.

You're right. I totally missed the lemons on the side of the car because I saw the explosive racing sign first.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
hmm did we ever THANK YOU Hawk fans for those 2 1st round draft picks we got for Branch?? if not THANK YOU! :p

Missing_Clink

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":2efqxxv2 said:
hmm did we ever THANK YOU Hawk fans for those 2 1st round draft picks we got for Branch?? if not THANK YOU! :p

Pretty sure it was only 1 first rounder...still one of the worst moves in team history though.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":2g2mzrm8 said:

It was only one 1st rounder, and yes that was bad.

But we also THANK YOU for giving us a 4th rounder to take a past-his-prime Branch back that we turned into KJ Wright!

-The Glove-

Reaction score
HawkFan72":2ouosv75 said:
PatsFanNH":2ouosv75 said:

It was only one 1st rounder, and yes that was bad.

But we also THANK YOU for giving us a 4th rounder to take a past-his-prime Branch back that we turned into KJ Wright!
Boom!

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Yup you're welcome for Brandon Meriweather Pats fans...whats he up to now anyway?