Could this be a "trap" game for NE?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:52 am
  • Don't get me wrong, I'd never consider this team worthy of being called a "trap" opponent. That quote by Brady got me thinking, though, since he's usually pretty political with his pre-game comments to the media. With the Patriots being one of the pillars of the east coast football world, combined with a pretty significant lack of national coverage for the Hawks, do you think it's possible a Belichick-coached team walks in here expecting an easy win?

    For anyone that hasn't seen it yet, here is the quote by Brady I'm referring to. It was in response to a question about playing in a stadium for the first time:

    "There's probably not many that I haven't played at, at this point, but this will be fun. It's always nice when you take 53 guys on the road and you say, 'This is all we've got, and this is all we need, this is what we got to do,' and see 70,000 fans and keep them quiet, or turn them on their own team. That's the exciting part for road teams, to see if you can get them booing their own players."
    -- Tom Brady to ESPNBoston.com

    http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-engl ... um=twitter
    User avatar
    Beer Hawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 114
    Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 6:58 am
  • I think the Pats will be confident, but I doubt they'll overlook the Hawks in any way. The average NFL fan might know nothing about us, but I guarantee you that Belichick has taken notice of our D.
    Image

    Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    User avatar
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 8067
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
    Location: Right outside Richard Sherman's house


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:02 am
  • volsunghawk wrote:I think the Pats will be confident, but I doubt they'll overlook the Hawks in any way. The average NFL fan might know nothing about us, but I guarantee you that Belichick has taken notice of our D.


    Definitely. I'm sure he's studied the way this defense swarms to the ball and how they use their press coverage. And one thing Belicheck has already done this year is use Ridley less for a specific game when the situation calls for it, so it's possible we may not see as much of Ridley/Bolden this week as we might otherwise expect.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

    RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 15172
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:11 am
  • I totally agree, I think Belichick knows exactly what they're getting into this Sunday. Something gives me the feeling, though, that the players might not be 100% lock-in-step with their coach on this one.
    User avatar
    Beer Hawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 114
    Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:29 am
  • They haven't won 3 Super Bowls in the 21st Century by underestimating and not-respecting their opponent I can assure you.
    Image

    Les "The Radish" Norton - Ambassador/Grandfather of .NET, gone too soon but will never be forgotten. RIP
    User avatar
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]
     
    Posts: 8081
    Joined: Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:58 am
    Location: Just 6 miles from Richard Sherman!


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:30 am
  • Aros wrote:They haven't won 3 Super Bowls in the 21st Century by underestimating and not-respecting their opponent I can assure you.


    Yeah, they did it by taping signal calls...

    (To our Pats fans, I'm joking.)

    (Or am I?)
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

    RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    User avatar
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *
     
    Posts: 15172
    Joined: Fri May 01, 2009 8:02 am
    Location: Portland, OR


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:37 am
  • I have never really seen the Patriots have a "trap" game in the classic sense. Totally lay an egg? Yes, but never really overlook somebody. The key to beating the Patriots is the same as it ever was since Brady has been there. Hit them in the mouth, hard and repeatedly.
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7316
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:57 am
  • I don't think Bilichek would allow his team to slip into that kind of mindset. I think they will be ready for a challenge and play very hard.
    User avatar
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2407
    Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:07 am
  • Hmm but couldnt it be even a BIGGER trap game for the Seahawks? I say this because they play the 49ers on THURSDAY night and thats a division foe and one you have to beat to have any chance win the division.
    By being a short week I am SURE Carroll has introduced some idead what your going to do on Thursday w the 49ers.

    IMO a better chance for the Seahawks to overlook the Pats, simply because its a NON conference game and a loss to the Pats hurts a LOT less than a loss to the 49ers... Both teams IMO need a FULL week to prep for rather unfair to you guys get a short week before facing the 49ers.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:18 am
  • Don't agree with PP. If we lose all our divisional games on the road, and win all of them at home, it's still definitely possible to win the division.
    User avatar
    BocciHawk
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 879
    Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 2:12 pm


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:26 am
  • Bocci,

    DIVISIONAL and conference games MORE important then NON conference games. It goes back to tie breakers to make the playoffs. for example if you Beat NE but lose to SF, and say you and the Eagles tie for a wildcard spot (and all comman opponents equal) and their conference record is I dont knoq 7-3 and yours is 6-4 That loss makes a bigger difference now.. The SF and ANY conference game 100% more important.

    And I never said you couldnt win the division and lose to SF.. I said the game was more important esp on such a short week.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:38 am
  • Brady has been around the block a few times, and I'd wager he thinks to himself "I've played in a loud environment before, CenturyLink is nothing to fear".
    And I think he's in for a rude awakening.
    themunn
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 2444
    Joined: Fri May 18, 2012 4:38 pm


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:42 am
  • Munn,

    Brady SHOULDNT fear your stadium, it will be loud. Should he shake and worry about NOISE? No he will game plan and practice to beat the Hawks D.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:50 am
  • Aros wrote:They haven't won 3 Super Bowls in the 21st Century by underestimating and not-respecting their opponent I can assure you.


    I guess what I'm getting at isn't so much about disrespect but a disparity between how hard this defense hits compared to what most people in the country think. I think Belichick WILL try and put an emphasis on that during the week, but when it comes to how the players take that in, that space between reality and perception could really help the Hawks this week (i.e. when Miles Austin/Cowboys WRs getting tired of being pushed around during that game).
    Last edited by Beer Hawk on Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:54 am, edited 1 time in total.
    User avatar
    Beer Hawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 114
    Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:52 am
  • PatsFanNH wrote:Hmm but couldnt it be even a BIGGER trap game for the Seahawks? I say this because they play the 49ers on THURSDAY night and thats a division foe and one you have to beat to have any chance win the division.
    By being a short week I am SURE Carroll has introduced some idead what your going to do on Thursday w the 49ers.

    IMO a better chance for the Seahawks to overlook the Pats, simply because its a NON conference game and a loss to the Pats hurts a LOT less than a loss to the 49ers... Both teams IMO need a FULL week to prep for rather unfair to you guys get a short week before facing the 49ers.



    How many times (after their 1st SB win) have the Pats been a trap game in the Brady / Belichick era? I don't think that's possible, even with the 9ers looming on Thurs.
    Image
    User avatar
    SirTed
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 727
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:25 am
    Location: Queen Anne


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:53 am
  • Beer,

    Are you sure your team will not be looking ahead to the 49ers? I mean they have so LITTLE time to prepare for that game and as I stated a conference/divisional game trumps ANY team from out of conference... even the Pats.

    I say a better chance your team overlooks NE and is looking ahead to the niners.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:55 am
  • SirTed,

    "trap" meaning your team had to choose what to concentrate more on during the week. The Patriots or the 49ers? It is tough, but I would think Carroll put more emphasis on the niners game. (I mean 2 days to truly prep the team to play is insane for such a big game.)
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:56 am
  • PatsFanNH wrote:Beer,

    Are you sure your team will not be looking ahead to the 49ers? I mean they have so LITTLE time to prepare for that game and as I stated a conference/divisional game trumps ANY team from out of conference... even the Pats.

    I say a better chance your team overlooks NE and is looking ahead to the niners.


    If this were a road game, I'd say that's more possible. But this team plays with a HUGE chip on it's shoulder, so I think they're up for any chance to take it to a team with a good reputation like the Patriots.
    User avatar
    Beer Hawk
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 114
    Joined: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:32 pm


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:02 am
  • I don't believe it is a trap game for the Pats simply because AZ was THE TRAP game and BB will remind them ALL WEEK about that game. The O was cocky and played like crap, and BB will let them know that as well.

    So def not a trap game for the Pats O, the D to young have a trap game they are not good enough take anyone for granted yet.. (now come week 15 they will be scary good under the emperor guidance :P )
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:04 am
  • Aros wrote:They haven't won 3 Super Bowls in the 21st Century by underestimating and not-respecting their opponent I can assure you.



    yea, just look at who they've had to play just within their own division, Patriots are good but not that good, they like to break your will early and if that don't happen they usually lose, watching the Hawks play the first five weeks I don't see the Pats breaking anyones will, Hawks have been in each and every game right down to the wire with a ton of heart and the 12th man ain't booing anyone, Brady is day dreaming, again. but thats all right I suspect thats all he can do after he's exhausted all possibilities on how he's going to move the ball, this isn't a Jets, Miami or a Bills team he's facing..

    the NFC west has SMASHED the AFC east six to nothing in the first 5 weeks
    GO HAWKS!!!
    User avatar
    Twisted
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1554
    Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:27 am
  • Twisted,

    AZ got a cocky Pats team.. That isnt happening this time. Pats also face teams with Offenses capable scoring in bunches. 9Ravens,Broncos,Texans etc) NO Romo and the cowgirls would not qualify ONLY team you face this year thats even qualifies would be the Packers, and this year they been gawd awful..

    And DIVISIONAL play.. this from an NFC West team?? really Yes because the Rams and Cards are so tough!! I mean come on till last year the niners were even a JOKE! The Hawks just now starting to improve, but only game 6 and FYI your team has yet to finish at .500 (close 7-9 under Carroll) so talk to someone else about weak sister divisions, or you forget your division been the joke of the NFL for years till last year?
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:43 am
  • PatsFanNH wrote:AZ got a cocky Pats team.. That isnt happening this time.

    Just out of curiosity how do you know it's not happening this time? I can appreciate you speculating that it won't happen, not wanting it to happen, etc, but I'm curious what you know that removes any doubt from your mind that this could happen.

    PatsFanNH wrote:And DIVISIONAL play.. this from an NFC West team?? really Yes because the Rams and Cards are so tough!! I mean come on till last year the niners were even a JOKE! The Hawks just now starting to improve, but only game 6 and FYI your team has yet to finish at .500 (close 7-9 under Carroll) so talk to someone else about weak sister divisions, or you forget your division been the joke of the NFL for years till last year?

    Hit a nerve?
    gtcotcakya
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 226
    Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2010 10:52 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:46 am
  • PatsFanNH wrote:SirTed,

    "trap" meaning your team had to choose what to concentrate more on during the week. The Patriots or the 49ers? It is tough, but I would think Carroll put more emphasis on the niners game. (I mean 2 days to truly prep the team to play is insane for such a big game.)



    I know what you mean. I'm asking. In your opinion, how many games can you think of where it appeared that the opponent was looking past the Pats. Like it or not, the Pats are the "Evil Empire" (to borrow a term from your beloved Yankees) of the NFL. Everyone gets up for them.

    This is not to say that I think the Seahawks will destroy NE. We'll have to play extremely well, and either catch a few breaks or hope NE isn't as sharp as they can be.

    The 12th man WILL be a factor.

    I'm excited and curious to see how the noise and our pass rush and press coverage effects a vet like Brady. I know you're probably thinking it's a hard edge rush like IND (which it is) but we have better interior pressure than they ever did. Better hope Mankins comes to play.

    A few around here seem to have drank a bit too much of their own "12th Man" Kool-Aid. Apparently we've never lost a home game and it has WAY more to do with how loud I yell than how good the team plays. That said, I do think it's the best home field advantage in the NFL.
    Image
    User avatar
    SirTed
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 727
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:25 am
    Location: Queen Anne


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:49 am
  • PatsFanNH wrote:Twisted,


    And DIVISIONAL play.. this from an NFC West team?? really Yes because the Rams and Cards are so tough!! I mean come on till last year the niners were even a JOKE! The Hawks just now starting to improve, but only game 6 and FYI your team has yet to finish at .500 (close 7-9 under Carroll) so talk to someone else about weak sister divisions, or you forget your division been the joke of the NFL for years till last year?


    Things change such as the NFC being far stronger than the AFC (interdivisional games are bearing this out) and the NFC West no longer being a doormat division. You have first hand experience with it so why the reaction?
    43-8...it's all about that action boss....
    next man up.
    User avatar
    MizzouHawkGal
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 7316
    Joined: Wed Aug 15, 2012 11:46 pm
    Location: Kansas City, MO


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:51 am
  • SirTed,

    NOT many teams look past the Pats, but I can't remember a time when a team had such a short week, and a BIG divisional game coming up either.

    I will ask you this IF YOU had to choose a game to lose either a NON conference game or a divisional Opponent, which one would you choose? And as a Head Coach which one would you put more emphasis on if both played with 4 days.

    I will go even more OUTRAGEOUS if the Pats have a 21 point lead midway through the 3rd, carroll pulls your starters to rest them for Thursday big matchup.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:53 am
  • KCHawkGirl wrote:
    PatsFanNH wrote:Twisted,


    And DIVISIONAL play.. this from an NFC West team?? really Yes because the Rams and Cards are so tough!! I mean come on till last year the niners were even a JOKE! The Hawks just now starting to improve, but only game 6 and FYI your team has yet to finish at .500 (close 7-9 under Carroll) so talk to someone else about weak sister divisions, or you forget your division been the joke of the NFL for years till last year?


    Things change such as the NFC being far stronger than the AFC (interdivisional games are bearing this out) and the NFC West no longer being a doormat division. You have first hand experience with it so why the reaction?


    One hate people saying "well your division stinks" not realizing until last yr the JETS made the AFCCG Game TWICE.. so ya really sucked.

    More annoying from a fan from a team in a division thats been called that for years. (INCLUDING last year, and will be till more than SF has a winning record out of it.) Does that make your division games EASIER? HELL NO.. division games are the hardest PERIOD for any team.. just HATE dumb comments like the one I quoted.. gets under my skin :)
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:59 am
  • PatsFanNH wrote:SirTed,

    NOT many teams look past the Pats, but I can't remember a time when a team had such a short week, and a BIG divisional game coming up either.

    I will ask you this IF YOU had to choose a game to lose either a NON conference game or a divisional Opponent, which one would you choose? And as a Head Coach which one would you put more emphasis on if both played with 4 days.

    I will go even more OUTRAGEOUS if the Pats have a 21 point lead midway through the 3rd, carroll pulls your starters to rest them for Thursday big matchup.



    Which game do I want to win?

    The next one.

    Not to be snarky, but that's how it goes for me. Besides, I think we've got a better chance of beating SF in their house if we're coming off a win than we would coming off a game that we didn't bother to show up for.
    Image
    User avatar
    SirTed
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 727
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:25 am
    Location: Queen Anne


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:03 am
  • SirTed,

    My point is of the TWO teams, the Hawks have a better chance for it to be a trap game, more than the Pats do is all.. You have a lot of key factors as I pointed out.

    As I said before this game comes down to our O line v your D line. Brady has like 4-5 seconds when he drops back Pats win... If he is under constant pressure they probably loe. 9depends on what our D does to your O as well.) Not being cocky but Brady has time like that IMO no way your O be able stay up with the Pats O.
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:13 am
  • PatsFanNH wrote:SirTed,

    My point is of the TWO teams, the Hawks have a better chance for it to be a trap game, more than the Pats do is all.. You have a lot of key factors as I pointed out.

    As I said before this game comes down to our O line v your D line. Brady has like 4-5 seconds when he drops back Pats win... If he is under constant pressure they probably loe. 9depends on what our D does to your O as well.) Not being cocky but Brady has time like that IMO no way your O be able stay up with the Pats O.


    I don't have a "time" in mind for Brady. It comes down to comfort, IMO. If he's comfortable out there then we lose. I don't care if he's back there for 6-8 seconds, if he's running for his life or panicking because our DB's have chuck the WR's out of the play then they'll be fine. It's hard to guess how these games go, but I think we'll have to score at least 27 to win, and the offense probably can't do that on it's own. I don't expect the D or special teams to score but some big plays to make it easier on our O will help.

    It should be interesting.

    Also - as far as a trap game goes, don't sleep on the fact that Carroll was fired by NE, and I think this will be his first shot at em'. At his presser yesterday he didn't come out and say this game meant a lot to him, but you could tell he WANTS it. I don't know what that's worth, because he ain't playing in the game but it's something. I think it's going to be a fun game.
    Image
    User avatar
    SirTed
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 727
    Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:25 am
    Location: Queen Anne


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:58 am
  • Pete also said that right now this game is our universe. No chance he is thinking ahead to the 49er game. And, winning at home is VERY important to this team and to its fans. I expect the 12th Man to bring it more every game we win. It was just just about deafening during the Cowboy game, and I assume it was probably louder against Green Bay. I also assume it will be even louder against NE. Bring it Pats, Seahawks will be ready!
    "I want to drink Ranier Beer out of a mug made from Jim harbaugh's hollowed out skull." CANHAWK
    User avatar
    sam1313
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
     
    Posts: 1777
    Joined: Tue Sep 15, 2009 1:56 pm
    Location: Las Vegas, Nevada


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:19 pm
  • PatsFanNH wrote:Twisted,

    AZ got a cocky Pats team.. That isnt happening this time. Pats also face teams with Offenses capable scoring in bunches. 9Ravens,Broncos,Texans etc) NO Romo and the cowgirls would not qualify ONLY team you face this year thats even qualifies would be the Packers, and this year they been gawd awful..

    And DIVISIONAL play.. this from an NFC West team?? really Yes because the Rams and Cards are so tough!! I mean come on till last year the niners were even a JOKE! The Hawks just now starting to improve, but only game 6 and FYI your team has yet to finish at .500 (close 7-9 under Carroll) so talk to someone else about weak sister divisions, or you forget your division been the joke of the NFL for years till last year?


    funny guy, Cards and Rams aren't tough? lets see, who did those two teams beat? Hawks have to beat the Pats to remain a contender in the NFC west and they know this, the Pats? the AFC east is a cakewalk.. ;)

    yea, don't think its going to be a hay day for the AFC east vs the NFC west, fact is they're already off to a bad start, every defense in the NFC west is in the top 10 and 3 are in the top 5, and thats not against only flimsy teams.

    we'll see week 7 whats really going on with the NFC west, Hawks vs Niners, a 9ers team that hasn't faced an nfcw rival, Cards play the Vikings and the Rams play the Hackers, if it all washes out as I suspect it will the NFC west will have cemented itself as the leagues powerhouse, only time will tell but i suspect their legit, the AFC east? :?
    GO HAWKS!!!
    User avatar
    Twisted
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1554
    Joined: Sun Oct 31, 2010 6:29 pm


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:29 pm
  • Twisted,

    Missed my point completly, DIVISION games are NEVER easy. Ask the 49ers if they thought the division games were easy last year. No, division foes always play harder against eachother.

    Now untill this year the AFC East had 2 good teams in the Pats and the Jets.. and hell a lot people had the Jets in the SB last year.. (they imploded and continue to implode.) The Bills were SUPPOSE to be good but their D has not performed like expected (on paper they should be great!)

    NFC powerhouse teams right now IMO: 49ers & Falcons.. with the Falcons looking amazingly good with Matty Ice.. but you know what it matters little till the Playoffs, because if the Giants are healthy on D and make it, they will probably crush it to the SB again... Good O amazing D... best rounded team in the NFL just suck in the regular season. lol
    PatsFanNH
    NET Rookie
     
    Posts: 290
    Joined: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:07 am


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:59 pm
  • I wouldn't say it's a "trap" game for either team...but it should be raining pretty good, so I would definitely call it a "tarp" game...

    Image

    ....yep :mrgreen:
    Image
    User avatar
    chawx
    NET Veteran
     
    Posts: 1078
    Joined: Wed May 06, 2009 7:47 am
    Location: Salt Lake City, UT


Re: Could this be a "trap" game for NE?
Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:37 pm
  • You nailed it with your first post. Seattle is too good to be considered a 'trap' opponent. Furthermore, we look past no opponent.
    User avatar
    Modest
    NET Bench Warmer
     
    Posts: 21
    Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:03 pm




It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:29 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]




Information
cron