Win vs NE or @ SF

• Win vs. New England

Votes: 17 18.9%
  • Win @ San Fransisco

Votes: 73 81.1%

• Total voters

Largent80

Reaction score
I will be at that cesspool of a stadium in SF with my fiance rooting for a Hawk win.

Gonna finally get one in that craphole. I want to win there in the gargantuan method.

12evanf

Reaction score
I chose New England because that's this week. Then next week, after we've won, I'll change my vote to SF.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Why are some Seahawk fans so defeated even before we play the games. Something I'll never understand.

We may lose both -- so be it. But I'm not budging an inch before the games are played.

Bakergirl

Reaction score
I would really love a Seahawk win this week. This has been the worst week of my life, and I could use some cheering up. I miss you so much mom.

HawkFreak

Reaction score
My loathing for both of these teams is strong..but definitely more so for the 9ers in OUR division...and in their house...what a win that would be.

That said - I want to see what two huge wins against these teams in the national spotlight (televised games)..not necessarily
to gain any kind of respect in anyone's eyes (we all know how that goes)...but more to let everyone know that the Hawks are are here - making some noise.

KARAVARUS

Reaction score
No brainer - NE is upon us so it is easy to be baited, but we cannot lose another division game before we win one.

sam1313

Reaction score
WhatsYourDeal":352thojv said:
volsunghawk":352thojv said:
WhatsYourDeal":352thojv said:
Where is the lose both option?

On the SF board.
the odds of you losing both is greater than winning 1.
just thought it should be a choice.

Troll. Nice post #s 10 and 11. Go play on the Whiner and Pats boards.

Besides, the chances we lose both is almost non-existant.

Hawkadeus

Reaction score
SF.

It would suck to lose at home to NE, and a road loss to a good SF team is much more understandable. But SF is a division game. much more important. And I hate Harbaugh so dang much.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Somebody bored? Bumping a thread from 2012. Really? And here 8 years later, I am root for a Harbaugh coached team. :laugh:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Damn board. Trying to edit a post gets it doubled. I want to delete my first response but can’t. And it quoted it. :229031_banghead: :229031_banghead:

olyfan63

Reaction score
I remember that NE game at home, it was the Russell Wilson bomb to Sidney Rice for the win!!
We were getting our shorts blown off much of the game, and then found a way to win in the 4th quarter.
Russell goes to a 1-0 record vs Brady!!

And, that was the famous "U Mad, Bro?" game, with Sherman getting in Brady's grill.
The next week, Thursday night @ the 49ers, well, not quite as great.

A nice recap here on FieldGulls:
https://www.fieldgulls.com/football-bre ... e-patriots

And an enjoyable recap of the game-winning drive here:
https://www.fieldgulls.com/2012/10/16/3 ... -tom-brady

Enjoy the memories.

HawkGA

Reaction score
volsunghawk":377qccvu said:
No offense, but how is this even a question?

Division win >>>>>>> Non-conference win

It affects tiebreakers and the division race. And beating the Niners (who have the best offense in the division) in SF would be a much bigger statement than beating the Pats at the Clink.

Welcome back, haven't seen you in a while!

As to the question at hand, as I like to say, This is America, we don't choose. We take both.