Ticket Help Please *got my tickets!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Ticket Help Please *got my tickets!
Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:21 pm
  • I'm looking to buy 4 tickets for the Vikings game, but ive never bought any before. where should i go to buy them?
    sorry if its the wrong section
    Last edited by Lithium on Thu Oct 11, 2012 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

Re: Ticket Help please
Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:28 pm
  • Stubhub.com

Safe and secure, will not get ripped off, but not face value or even close especially with the D playing the wat they are this year.
    For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:35 pm
  • 12HawkFan wrote:Stubhub.com

Safe and secure, will not get ripped off, but not face value or even close especially with the D playing the wat they are this year.

thanks ill give that a try, and i can buy seats that are all together?
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 10, 2012 2:58 pm
  • Nfl ticket exchange is another place (run by ticketmaster). Both of these places charge a $20+ for handling fees.
    seanoob
    NET Rookie

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:57 pm
  • As of the writing of this post, there are 1,760 seats available and some of the upper level sections have up to seven seats together.

If you don't want nose bleed seats, you may find some of the lower sections have several pairs that may be close.

One word of advise, if the Hawks beat the Pats, the prices will skyrocket and will become very hard to get.

Good luck.

GO HAWKS!!!

GoldenIsThyTate wrote:
    12HawkFan wrote:Stubhub.com

For those that choose to attend the temple "QWEST" bring your best and be LOUD.

The opposition has no hope!!
    12HawkFan
    NET Starter

Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:53 pm
  • 12HawkFan wrote:As of the writing of this post, there are 1,760 seats available and some of the upper level sections have up to seven seats together.

If you don't want nose bleed seats, you may find some of the lower sections have several pairs that may be close.

One word of advise, if the Hawks beat the Pats, the prices will skyrocket and will become very hard to get.

Good luck.

GO HAWKS!!!

GoldenIsThyTate wrote:
    12HawkFan wrote:Stubhub.com

thanks for the tips, just bought the tickets for me, my brother (Vikings fan) my cousin (Seahawks) and my unlce (Steelers), they're the nosebleeds but it was the only option. anyone tell me what the view is like up there, section 301?
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

Re: Ticket Help Please *got my tickets!
Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:40 pm
  • As most fans will tell you, there's not a bad seat in the house. On another note, how dare you purchase a ticket for Stealers fan!
    12thMan1
    NET Veteran

Re: Ticket Help Please *got my tickets!
Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:49 pm
  • 12thMan1 wrote:As most fans will tell you, there's not a bad seat in the house. On another note, how dare you purchase a ticket for Stealers fan!

thats good to hear, lol he's actually gonna pay for his, so
    Lithium
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Oct 22, 2014 3:58 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information