No Huddle-No Way---12th man needs to Roar this weekend.

RezHawk

Reaction score
The Pats ran no huddle against Denver on 55% of thier plays last week making it difficult for the D to make substitions. The 12th man needs to roar from the Pats first offensive snap on in this game to take away thier ability to call the play at the line of scrimmage. The 12th man can have a huge impact on this game if we can deliver playoff level decibels.

I implore every 12 in attendance this weekend to do thier part to negate the no-huddle and bamboozle the Brady.

Go Seahawks!

bestfightstory

Reaction score
This is the most important thing that will be posted this week.

People need to be sharing this idea.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Bill Bellicek has been learning how to run the no huddle from Chip Kelly. Crowd noise will not effect communication and getting the play called and I think it will have very little effect on the no huddle. I've seen it done a million times in loud, hostile stadiums with zero effect on communication.

Of course it can definatly effect concentration levels and the abilities of their offensive tackles to get off at the snap and things like that. So its always a good idea for the 12's to be as loud as possible anyway.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/sports/2012/ ... story.html

SoCalSeahawk

Reaction score
Exactly! I hear about how the Patriots are "setting the standard" with the no huddle, but I say good effin' luck to trying that crap in the CLink Tom. 12th man is not going to let it happen. Just refer to the dizzy look that Rodgers had on his face in week three.

12HawkFan

Reaction score
As good as the new stadium is, it could be a lot better if the crowd would really learn how to use the noise 100% correctly.

Learn this phrase and live it while at the CLINK:

"IF THEY CAN'T CALL THE PLAY, THEY CAN'T RUN THE PLAY"

The crowd should be as loud as they can can when the other team is starting to huddle up and call the play.

I have been a season ticket holder since the dome days of Horseface Elway and I can guaranty you 100% that the dome crowd had this down to a science and it worked.

The only games that has ever been close to getting it right about being TRULY loud during the huddle was the Giants game when they had like 12 or whatever false starts and the NFC Title game in 2006, and that game was just nuts from the kickoff to the end.

'IF THEY CAN'T CALL THE PLAY, THEY CAN'T RUN THE PLAY" , period!

GO HAWKS!!!

drdiags

Reaction score
But yet we have a waiting list. It is the brokers and profit-taking fans that allow this to happen. In the 6 yrs that I have owned ST, I have never sold my regular season tickets besides this year when I gave half to my former co-worker who swears he is a Seahawks fan. The pre-season I donate to Seattle Children's, so who knows who they sell those to. I sit in sec 315 and there are tons of visiting fans in the cheap seats. Very irritating.

Now back on-topic. One word gives the play, protection etc. When does Brady give that word and how quickly can the fans ramp up to disturb it? Not sure. Give it a shot 12s, you know what you are doing.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Fellow 12s...when you're at a game, make sure you yell WHENEVER the opposing offense is in a huddle, or lining up at the line. We don't get really loud until just before the ball is snapped, and it's of as much importance - probably even more importance - to disrupt their ability to communicate play calls to every member of the offense as it is to be loud at the snap.

If you disrupt their play calling, you'll see missed block assignments, incorrectly run routes, etc. It's way more of a benefit.

Largent80

Reaction score
Concur, and use a megaphone of some sort. Even a beer cup with the bottom cut out. Leave that stadium with no voice whatsoever

drdiags

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":59cv504d said:
Fellow 12s...when you're at a game, make sure you yell WHENEVER the opposing offense is in a huddle, or lining up at the line. We don't get really loud until just before the ball is snapped, and it's of as much importance - probably even more importance - to disrupt their ability to communicate play calls to every member of the offense as it is to be loud at the snap.

If you disrupt their play calling, you'll see missed block assignments, incorrectly run routes, etc. It's way more of a benefit.

Definitely. I used to have visiting fans look at me as the sole nutjob yelling as soon as the opponents started walking back to their huddle. I figure in time others would pick up but you have to be willing to fly solo until they get into the mood.

kidhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2bt71y7r said:

yes, and these mistakes can be much more devastating than a 5 yard false start penalty, especially with the ball hawks we have on this defense :)

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Largent80":2fdir30h said:
Concur, and use a megaphone of some sort. Even a beer cup with the bottom cut out. Leave that stadium with no voice whatsoever

I endorse this. In fact, I not only do this (the beer cup thing), my buddy and I got our pix taken after the last Kingdome game because the Seattle PI photog noticed. Get those around you to do this as well - if necessary, cut the bottom out of one of yours and give it away. That much more excuse to have beers! ("But honey, I HAVE to have another - I need to make megaphones for the rest of these guys...")

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
I'm saving my voice for Sunday. Going over to Pullman for the Cal game(7:30p kickoff), and we'll be up at 7am and on the road, going straight to the Clink.

:0190l:

kmedic

Reaction score
You know Oregon has these boards that they hold up on the sideline with 4 pictures that signify some code. This seems like a perfect situation for NE to employ the same strategy. Brady doesn't even need to call out a single word. The offense just looks over to the sideline, they see the code, and line up.

I think there are ways to get around the noise with this no-huddle offense. The Hawks defense is going to have be super perfect with their alignments and reads.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
CrimsonWazzu":1vux49ps said:
I'm saving my voice for Sunday. Going over to Pullman for the Cal game(7:30p kickoff), and we'll be up at 7am and on the road, going straight to the Clink.

:0190l:

Luckily, you probably won't have much reason to lose your voice in Pullman... :mrgreen:

The Radish

Reaction score
I think everyone's putting to much on the noise disrupting their play calling because it seems to me they use hand signals for most of that.

also they hurry back to the line of scrimmage but don't necessarily snap the ball quickly giving Brady a chance to see what defense is on the field.

:les: