Golden Tate interview on NFL Network Thursday 2pm EST

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
Just a heads up that NFL Network's show "Fantasy Football Live" will feature an interview with Golden Tate tomorrow. The show starts at 2pm EST.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":278k127f said:
Over/Under on how many questions will be about the tateception?

If I was a Hawks fan I be like "sweet we got a W we didnt deserve" if I was a Packers fan I be so POed especially if they miss the PO by one game.. oh I be so mad lol.... I can see both sides though..

Jase

Reaction score
We "might" have got a TD we didn't deserve, but we did deserve to win that game.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Jase":1fazebac said:
We "might" have got a TD we didn't deserve, but we did deserve to win that game.

I stand corrected since I didnt see anything but HIGHLIGHTS for that game.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1e2k4qzi said:
If I was a Hawks fan I be like "sweet we got a W we didnt deserve" if I was a Packers fan I be so POed especially if they miss the PO by one game.. oh I be so mad lol.... I can see both sides though..

Proper officiating throughout that game has us winning it 7-6, by the way. No phantom PI on Kam Chancellor at midfield on 3rd down on the Packers's only TD drive, and they punt.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1l6xaff2 said:
therealjohncarlson":1l6xaff2 said:

If they miss the playoffs that's entirely on them. It's the sign of a loser to blame one's inability to get the job done on something in the past. The fact is the SEattle loss was only their 2nd. If Gb doesn't make the playoffs they will have no one but themselves to blame as they will have lost 4-5 more games after SEattle.

They control their own destiny even still. If they fall apart they have no one to blame but themselves.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
The national media failed to show any highlights of Rodgers getting sacked 8 times in the first half alone, or Russell Wilson's fantastic Soap-on-a-Rope TD throw to Golden Tate earlier or the blatantly bad "pass interference" call on Kam Chancellor which extended the Packers drive which led to their go-ahead score, nor any of the other dominate plays we made. No it was all about the controvesial call in the end that should have never had to happen in the first place for us to win that game.

We deserved to win that game regardless of the fact that the only highlight reel the national media watched of that game was that last play.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Well I for ONE am glad it happened, we got the real refs back because of it... :) the fake ones were killing my Pats with their AWFUL calls.. (how you call a FG good when it clearly misses I still dont get.. lol)

5280Hawk

Reaction score
We deserved to win that game regardless of the fact that the only highlight reel the national media watched of that game was that last play.

over and over and over andover!!!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Indeed, that, and our win of course, were the two good things to come out of that play. :)

scutterhawk

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":22i3rdz5 said:
therealjohncarlson":22i3rdz5 said:

Did you not see the play from the back side?, because if you had, you wouldn't be saying that Tate didn't catch that ball.
The bias media will never admit that that view of the play even exists.
The TD gesture made by the Ref was the right one.

Navyhawkfan187

Reaction score
Yup, nobody wants to talk about how Tate's left hand was on the ball first and never left it. Apparently WR's in the NFL only have right hands.

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
I agree with ^. Plus that Tate had BOTH feet on the ground while Jennings only had ONE foot down. Not even discussed.....

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Guys NO ONE outside of Seatle who is not a Hawks fan will EVER say thats a TD. EVER! It is not worth arguing over it is done.. you got the TD.. you won.. no one can take that away from you. TRUST ME I know I have the TUCK RULE from 01 so I understand where you are coming from.

bellyfat

Reaction score
I talked to a couple of Packer fans who said the call couldve gone either way, they just say it was a ridiculous turn of events. They said their team has bigger issues to worry about though.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":3lmrqagn said:
Well I for ONE am glad it happened, we got the real refs back because of it... :) the fake ones were killing my Pats with their AWFUL calls.. (how you call a FG good when it clearly misses I still dont get.. lol)
We here in Seattle are not happy to see the same corrupt refs who handed out Super Bowl XL rings like Welfare checks to the Steelers. Or who consistently call the game against the Hawks week in, week out. It may be nice when you're one of the NFL's annointed teams, then the refs don't try to sway the game against you, but having referees who bungled the game, but did so honestly and equally to both sides was like a cool breeze on a hot summer day to us Hawk fans.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
Great now we get GoldenGate: Pats fans edition. It was a catch. Tate had one hand on the ball simultaneously and kept it there. When his feet hit the ground first he had two hands on. Jennings looked like he was fighting for his life to get that ball in the Q13 angle. Catch, touchdown.

ParisPC07

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":3s15n4pm said:
We here in Seattle are not happy to see the same corrupt refs who handed out Super Bowl XL rings like Welfare checks to the Steelers. Or who consistently call the game against the Hawks week in, week out. It may be nice when you're one of the NFL's annointed teams, then the refs don't try to sway the game against you, but having referees who bungled the game, but did so honestly and equally to both sides was like a cool breeze on a hot summer day to us Hawk fans.

Also, this.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
That catch is like the undead it just keeps coming back and will never go away. It's done move on already because it's time to beat the Patriots.:)