Hope The Pats Like Getting Wet.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
First full-out rain in months. Go defense!!

rain.jpg

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Hmm could it be snow instead?? LOVE SNOW GAMES... Brady still be able to pass, question is will it effect Wilson on passing attempts? (I know Brady be fine from past experience.)

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1s128xoh said:
Hmm could it be snow instead?? LOVE SNOW GAMES... Brady still be able to pass, question is will it effect Wilson on passing attempts? (I know Brady be fine from past experience.)

Snow in Seattle in October? Uhhh....

zayden185

Reaction score
Snow dosnt bother thier receivers and offense if the D plays zone and off..

we dont

and then our D line knows where they are going because he is a statue down there...cant just lollygag to a zone and stop

not snowing anyway, but was takikng about the snow comment and not bothering him

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":13z9dn6o said:

Snow? Someone missed science class the day they talked about freezing temperatures.

Hamhawk

Reaction score
I don't see how wet weather helps or hinders either team,...it's not like NE is a southern team,...a windy day could hinder the Pats passing game,..

Jase

Reaction score
4-day advance forecasts around here are about as accurate as Hugh Millen.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
LOL guys I asked if it COULD BE SNOW instead because I LIKED snow games more.. not that I expected it to be snowing lol... I am not worried about weather, more worried about our oline top players being able to play.

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":2ncfd4w3 said:
LOL guys I asked if it COULD BE SNOW instead because I LIKED snow games more.. not that I expected it to be snowing lol... I am not worried about weather, more worried about our oline top players being able to play.

What is the consensus on Mankins in NE?

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
we are worried about him, he is just off ACL surgery from last year (he played most of the yr with a torn ACL OUCH now thats TOUGH!) and right now he seems be getting little dings here and there...

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":11jir7f0 said:
we are worried about him, he is just off ACL surgery from last year (he played most of the yr with a torn ACL OUCH now thats TOUGH!) and right now he seems be getting little dings here and there...

I remember that story. Unbelievable. Nothing but respect for that guy.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":zyvvq07q said:

So science is different in New Hampshire than Washington?

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
How is it that people are having a hard time understanding this poor fella just likes to watch snow games? His statement says nothign about how he expects there to be snow in Seattle in October... Reading comprehension guys.

COME ON.

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":tuxyeygw said:
PatsFanNH":tuxyeygw said:

So science is different in New Hampshire than Washington?

LOL well ONE we have had Snow by Halloween up here so ya it can snow before Novemeber! Thats a dang FACT. I also was goofing my god people was saying I prefered SNOW GAMES.. sigh... :?

drdiags

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1m9gfg37 said:
LOL well ONE we have had Snow by Halloween up here so ya it can snow before Novemeber! Thats a dang FACT. I also was goofing my god people was saying I prefered SNOW GAMES.. sigh... :?

Sometimes we can be thick-headed and only hear what we want. You know, stuff that makes the visitor seem like an idiot. Thanks for taking your turn in the barrel.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
AbsolutNET":2waun4xt said:
PatsFanNH":2waun4xt said:

Snow? Someone missed science class the day they talked about freezing temperatures.

Lol - to be fair, the entire rest of the country that is as far north as we are, gets snow all winter. Our little Puget Sound, west-of-the-Cascades area, is the only exception in the whole country.