Regarding Seahawks.net DONATE&HELP Update: $3000 total!!!

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
Hope yall got mine and will now have this in mind for the furture. Almost had to spend time with the family ewwww. GO HAWKS. Thank you too all the mods that make this work.

Austin Hawk

Reaction score
Been following .NET for ten years, even won a helmet in a contest many years ago on this site, and only just now contributed. This forum has been my #1 Seahawks fix for years, thanks for all you guys do!

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
To those of you waiting for an address, please contact me again as some idiot deleted a bunch of posts from my PM box.

Yes, I'm the only one that uses this computer. :roll:

XxxZagnutxxX

Reaction score
pehawk":3hki0w2z said:
I did see an auction idea floated before the board had to be restored. I also think a cool idea would be meeting at a local dive, reserve a few tables, and everyone kickdown $20 bucks. Good cause, good oppurtunity to meet cool people. Ill auction a free punch to my midsection, whatever it takes.Ya know, I've been living relatively okay off severance, but not enough to donate. Well, not being able to donate has me debating working. That sounds oddly horrible, but, its truth.

Whatever it takes.

I will start the bidding at $100. That would be super fun.......for me. 8)

RockHawk

Reaction score
Update: $220 more donated. We're up to almost $3000 including some checks I received (thanks Big Pumpkin!)

Again, please be patient about your donations showing up at the bottom and your titles updating. It's a long, manual process that I can't seem to force any of my underpaid army of flying monkeys to do for me.

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":valibcyw said:
pehawk":valibcyw said:
I did see an auction idea floated before the board had to be restored. I also think a cool idea would be meeting at a local dive, reserve a few tables, and everyone kickdown $20 bucks. Good cause, good oppurtunity to meet cool people. Ill auction a free punch to my midsection, whatever it takes.Ya know, I've been living relatively okay off severance, but not enough to donate. Well, not being able to donate has me debating working. That sounds oddly horrible, but, its truth.

Whatever it takes.

Well I'm guessing pe is paying for the airline ticket from Anchorage???

Or I'll bet Bob would let you hitchhike in his luggage when he comes down.

:D

OP
OP
The Radish

The Radish

Reaction score
Also nice to know that we are going to have some cushion to move to a better server.

:th2thumbs:

Reaction score
Contribution sent, thanks again for such a great site you guys. :th2thumbs:

Being stuck in Memphis, I visit this site daily not only for Seahawks stuff but also because it's a little bit of home.

sam1313

Reaction score
pehawk":17w45a78 said:
I did see an auction idea floated before the board had to be restored. I also think a cool idea would be meeting at a local dive, reserve a few tables, and everyone kickdown $20 bucks. Good cause, good oppurtunity to meet cool people. Ill auction a free punch to my midsection, whatever it takes.

Ya know, I've been living relatively okay off severance, but not enough to donate. Well, not being able to donate has me debating working. That sounds oddly horrible, but, its truth.

Whatever it takes.

I don't even know him, but I will pay $20 to punch pehawk in the midsection! :)

sam1313

Reaction score
XxxZagnutxxX":3jji8cav said:
pehawk":3jji8cav said:

Whatever it takes.

Damn, I was outbid before I even cast my bid. Well done Zagnut. I'll tell you what, I will pay my $20 just to watch you punch Pehawk in the midsection! :lol:

AVL

Reaction score
When I joined this forum I sent an e-mail inquiring and address to mail a small donation, and got no reply. Perhaps I should have sent a pm. I don't do pay-pal and saw no credit card options. Have I missed something? PM me if so, as I treat most of my posts like a RW interception.

edit; meaning I get amnesia.

acer1240

Reaction score
AVL":6ynxcueg said:
When I joined this forum I sent an e-mail inquiring and address to mail a small donation, and got no reply. Perhaps I should have sent a pm. I don't do pay-pal and saw no credit card options. Have I missed something? PM me if so, as I treat most of my posts like a RW interception.

Thanks for the reminder. I sent a check months ago and it has never been cashed and I forgot to follow up on it. Les, Mark...could you verify the mailing address for me again? It's only going to be 50 bucks but every little bit helps right?

NM-Hawk

Reaction score
I have read this board daily for over 8 years. Never bothered to join but the value provided to me by this forum has been immense. Anyway, thought I would join and donate $50. Also, I am purchasing about $7k worth of material for one of my customers this week and will use the link.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
NM-Hawk":rm3q4w71 said:
I have read this board daily for over 8 years. Never bothered to join but the value provided to me by this forum has been immense. Anyway, thought I would join and donate $50. Also, I am purchasing about $7k worth of material for one of my customers this week and will use the link.

Welcome. And thank you!

drdiags

Reaction score
RockHawk":20sygdv5 said:
Update: $220 more donated. We're up to almost $3000 including some checks I received (thanks Big Pumpkin!)

Again, please be patient about your donations showing up at the bottom and your titles updating. It's a long, manual process that I can't seem to force any of my underpaid army of flying monkeys to do for me.

You need to bring in the Wicked Witch, oh wait, you already have Les ... :thirishdrinkers:

dunceface

Reaction score
Holy crap! Congrats! Just saw the update...glad I could help too!
I'm on here more than Facebook!!! OMG LOLZZZ

CityHawk

Reaction score
sutz":1n80fjmr said:
I know you don't like to ask for money, but I think that when the Amazon deal kicked in, many people might have assumed that would be enough and the idea of donating may have slipped their minds.

These reminders should pop up periodically, enough to nudge people to send some financial help, but not enough to be annoying, if you get my drift.

As evidenced recently, this is actually a pretty generous community overall and most are willing to give and keep the site running for those less fortunate as well as for themselves. Personally, I need to Gibbs-slap myself from time to time to remind myself what is really important, like Seahawks football and friends.

:th2thumbs:

This +100

I had no idea our donations were down especially since I didn't know we still needed to make donations. Sending some money.

hawkcrazzed

Reaction score
again guys thank you. i will echo some being far away from home. this place really curbs the home sick and seahawk sickness that i have. also for u guys coming up for the T O game. looking forward to meeting yall and party as the bills really suck.

Seafan

Reaction score
Sent mine in too. I've been with this group a long time. I'm back to work and happy to contribute. A year ago today I collapsed from a cancerous tumor in my back. God has been good to me and after 6 months of unemployment and a year of treatment I'm happy and blessed to be able to help out. May God bless America, Seahawks.Net and the Seattle Seahawks!