Going to my first game ever

seanoob

Reaction score
Hi all,
Going to my first Seahawks game ever on Sunday. Can't wait to see the magnificient eleven sack Brady in person. :179422:

JayCee

Reaction score
seanoob":3pj5w01z said:
Hi all,
Going to my first Seahawks game ever on Sunday. Can't wait to see the magnificient eleven sack Brady in person. :179422:

Same here - pretty excited!

Can someone give me the low down on the festivities that happen on a typical football sunday?

Where does the tail gating happen? I was told it's not right next to the stadium and I'd would be keen to check that out.

What are the best pubs to go to pre and post game? I've got the day off from work on Monday so I'm keen to give it a good nudge.

Seeker

Reaction score
Dang you guys first hawks game ever is
HAWKS VS PATRIOTS APOCALYPSE BOWL!!!!!!!!
talk about setting standards
this game is going to SPOIL you. enjoy!

grizbob

Reaction score
Hope your job on Monday doesn't require speaking, cause if you do your job on Sunday correctly, you won't find your voice for a couple of days :thirishdrinkers: :th2thumbs:

CodeWarrior

Reaction score
JayCee":3h88js6b said:
seanoob":3h88js6b said:
Hi all,

Same here - pretty excited!

Can someone give me the low down on the festivities that happen on a typical football sunday?

Where does the tail gating happen? I was told it's not right next to the stadium and I'd would be keen to check that out.

What are the best pubs to go to pre and post game? I've got the day off from work on Monday so I'm keen to give it a good nudge.

Lot of guys go to Temple Billiards before the game. You might also want to check out The Hawks Nest.

For food my buddies and I always stop by Calozzi's for Cheesesteaks. Make sure you get the Whiz. It's on 1st and Occidental.

Latest posts