For all of our NFL Fantasy and gaming enthusiasts. RATING: PG
Trade Advice
Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:29 pm
  • My Team:

QB: Vick, Fitzpatrick, Schaub
    RB: Lynch, Forte, Law Firm, Mathews, and Mendenhall
    WR: Desean Jackson, Antonio Brown, Heyward-Bey, Mike Williams, Britt, Hixon
    TE: Not Used

Custom Settings: 0.5 PPR & PPC, 6 points per passing TD instead of 4, 1 point for 20 rushing yards, and 1 point for 50 passing yards versus the standard point per 10 yards rushing and 25 yards passing. We start 2 QBs, 3 WRs, 2 RBs, and two WR/RB.

So, I've been offered Stafford and CJ2K for Lynch and Schaub. While I would like some more stability at QB, CJ2K would basically be on the bench for me, as he's having a horrible season, and doesn't look to be coming out of it anytime soon. Lynch is off to a great start, so I don't really want to lose him, but I've got a lot of decent RBs. The other problem is that Stafford has only thrown two TDs this season, but he throws it a lot, so I should do well with the PPC points. He also offered to throw in Steve Smith, but I would have to give up Heyward-Bey as well. Steve Smith isn't exactly off to a stellar start either, so it seems like that might not be any better.

Thanks a lot for any advice.
    SeaDiddy
    NET Bench Warmer

Re: Trade Advice
Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:55 pm
  • Don't do that. Schaub is solid, he'll do well.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:12 pm
  • Schaub is solid.

Who else is in the FA market for QB? Flacco? Luck (probably not now)? Fitzpatrick?
    SUPER BOWL 48 CHAMPIONS!!!!!!!!

:les:
    SonicHawk
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:02 am
  • Keep Schaub and Lynch.

Also, your league settings are terrible.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:19 pm
  • @SonicHawk: Unfortunately, since this league starts two QBs, all of those guys were drafted, and there aren't really any good QBs available. I think Sanchez and Cassel are available, but I'd be worse off with them. I already have Fitzpatrick, but with him, Vick, and Schaub, I've just been trying to play the matchups.

@Sarlacc83: Tell me about it. I just went over it with one of the other guys in the league today. RBs are seriously devalued because of how little points yards get you. IMO rushing for 100 yards is a much more significant accomplishment than scoring a 1 yard TD, but the TD will get you more points. I jumped into this league because some guys at work needed another person, but it's tough to draft for who is going to score the most TDs.

Thanks for the advice guys.
    SeaDiddy
    NET Bench Warmer

Thu Oct 11, 2012 2:35 am
  • There is literally no point to set up a league like this....except for maybe pure frustration?
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 3:46 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ FANTASY ISLAND ]

Information