If you could steal 5 players from the other NFC West teams

seahawk2k

Reaction score
Willis, Aldon Smith, Chris Long, Mike Iupati(Sp?) and of course, most definitely Fitz. Love that guy even though I hate what he's done to us over the years.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
1. Fitzgerald
2. Peterson
3. Vernon Davis
4. Aldon Smith
5. Iupati

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sgt. Largent":3pyodh6q said:
1. Larry Fitzgerald
2. Larry Fitzgerald
3. Larry Fitzgerald
4. Larry Fitzgerald
5. Larry Fitzgerald
Beat me to it. Good post.
2nd best WR I've ever seen behind Jerry Rice (my opinion) and I've been watching football since 1964 (Sorry Steve). May someday be tied for best.

kearly

Reaction score
Calais Campbell over Red Bryant
Patrick Willis (slide Wagner over)
Larry Fitzgerald (Fitz, Rice, Tate)
Joe Staley over Breno Giacomini
Greg Zuerlein over Steven Hauschka

Kinda sucks how there isn't a franchise QB in the division.

Campbell is like Red Bryant with a very good, very consistent pass rush ability. He'd instantly add 6-8 sacks to this defense without giving up much against the run.

Willis is the best 4-3 linebacker in the NFL and Seattle could use another good one, so this is a no brainer.

Fitzgerald is killing me this year in fantasy, but this is obviously a no-brainer. He'd probably fair about as well as Rice in our current offense though.

Joe Staley might be the best tackle in the division. I like Breno, but our offense can't handle his mistakes right now. This is a big enough upgrade to justify making the list.

I'm surprised that I'm the first to name Zuerlein. Hauschka is good, but Zuerlein is unreal and his range changes field position strategy tremendously. Are you in opponent territory? Then you should expect to score if you have Zuerlein on your team.

Rat":11nd9h0m said:
I'm surprised how little Patrick Peterson is being mentioned. Our CBs are great, but Peterson is special.

I was a HUGE fan of Peterson in the draft: I said he was the top player in 2011 over Cam Newton. But we have two top 10 CBs already (per PFF), and I doubt Peterson would thrive as much in our press system. We don't need him as a KR either. I'm not sure he's an upgrade for us, and if he is, it's by very little. That probably explains the scarcity, even if Peterson has a bright future.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
kearly":1jtychec said:
.....I'm surprised that I'm the first to name Zuerlein. Hauschka is good, but Zuerlein is unreal and his range changes field position strategy tremendously. Are you in opponent territory? Then you should expect to score if you have Zuerlein on your team........

Good one. Dude is simply amazing.

glasgow seahawks

Reaction score
1. Larry Fitzgerald
2. Patrick Willis
3. Patrick Petersen
4. Aldon Smith
5. Darnell Dockett

GeorgeKush

Reaction score
glasgow seahawks":h1586puh said:
1. Larry Fitzgerald
2. Patrick Willis
3. Patrick Petersen
4. Aldon Smith
5. Darnell Dockett
i'd rather have quinn than aldon smith. aldon smith has 4.5 sacks this season, but his consistency of pressuring qb's has gone down since being named starter. he pressured at a much higher rate last season.