Various Week 5 Power Rankings

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Various Week 5 Power Rankings
Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Re: Various Week 5 Power Rankings
Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:08 pm

Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:11 pm

Tue Oct 09, 2012 6:42 pm
  • My personal favorite:

13. Seattle Seahawks (3-2) - With not much room for Marshawn Lynch to work with, Russell Wilson did a respectable job outside of that back-breaking pick-six. The real story here is a defense that held their Panthers to a mere 190 total yards in front of their Carolina crowd. Bravo gentlemen. Previous Ranking: 18
    SeaWolv
    NET Starter

Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:37 am
  • My favorite is the Packers blowing an enormous lead to the lowly Colts and tumbling in some of these rankings. If they miss the playoffs by one game, they're going to wish they could have that one back.
    jkitsune
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:46 am
  • Thanks for putting these together. Most don't like them but I always find the power polls interesting.
    -------------------------------------
    Les
    acer1240
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:49 am
  • jkitsune wrote:My favorite is the Packers blowing an enormous lead to the lowly Colts and tumbling in some of these rankings. If they miss the playoffs by one game, they're going to wish they could have that one back.

That and a certain TD catch will be brought up again.
    Harbaugh is a lunatic and he'll either die on the sideline while trying to challenge the coin toss, or get into a filthy divorce from the 49ers that will end up with him getting $27 million a year from Michigan to fist fight the entire state of Ohio.

-- Some Random 49er Fan
    Jiggy
    NET Veteran

Wed Oct 10, 2012 7:57 am
  • Jiggy wrote:
    jkitsune wrote:My favorite is the Packers blowing an enormous lead to the lowly Colts and tumbling in some of these rankings. If they miss the playoffs by one game, they're going to wish they could have that one back.

That and a certain TD catch will be brought up again.

GB is a mess... Injuries abound. They might have enough to make the playoffs. They will look back on the IND loss as a huge missed opportunity. But it's tough to play against emotional teams - ask Oakland after Brett Favre lost his dad.
    nsport
    * NET Sports Handicapper *

It is currently Sun Oct 26, 2014 1:53 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information