Madden 13 - XBOX 360 - Seahawks.net Connected Careers League

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
It is not to late! We are just now entering week 1 of the regular season. Invite has been sent to Creepybeefy.

Galen Can I get your gamertag plz ?

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Cadillac":3o2eivdy said:
TheRealDTM":3o2eivdy said:
I have tackles to trade Demetrius Bell is an 81 28 years old. Would only be looking for mid round compensation.

From the up-aboves...
While Jonathan Martin is currently experiencing (expected) growing pains, the Dolphins organization holds him in a very high regard. We feel that Jonathan is an upcoming premier talent at the tackle position and have fully committed to a play-and-learn approach in his development. While the Dolphins appreciate your generosity, outside help at the position will not be required at this time.

Sincerely
Jeff Ireland, General Manager

Eagles Managment":3o2eivdy said:
We at the Eagles organization are always looking to increase our competitiveness via roster moves and we hope you will come to us in the future if your looking to move personnel. We apologize for the tardiness in our response, as you know we in the Eagles family have suffered a devastating loss with the Death of the Coach Reid's son and it taken us a while to get back to full football operations. We thank you for your response and hope for further civil negotiations when the need arises.

Sincerely
Jeffrey Lurie, Chairman/CEO

rpmischris

Reaction score
I ended up playing my career as the chiefs. I like their run game but unfortunately they are way too injury prone as a team. Week 1 was fun. I played the Falcons and pretty much took care of business like I should. Charles rushed for over a 100 yds and had another 100 receiving.

Whoever has the Hawks must be mad... Sherman out for 27 weeks... ouch.

BTW I am willing to trade Bowe for the right price.

rpmischris

Reaction score
TheRealDTM":2nznueko said:
What would you be looking for position wise?

corner... 2nd tier WR...

I would give you Bowe and my 1st rd pick for Desean Jack and Nnamdi. Blockbuster deal right out of the gate.

Or perhaps Bowe for DJack and Cromartie

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I'd think about Maclin and Cromartie, we can go from there DJack and Nnamdi are off the table. Draft picks are possible if your not into maclin.

Cadillac

Reaction score
Retired.

I'm not one to subscribe to conspiracy theories, but I'm fairly certain that the outcomes to the games vs. AI's are predetermined.

Let me preface this by saying that I have roughly a 1.5 takeaway:giveaway ratio in ranked play...

Against the Texans, I played a game in which JAKE LONG gave up 5 sacks (by Madden stats, not my eye), most of which were to Brooks Reed. Not only that, but I threw 7 interceptions and had more drops (8) than completions. Perhaps most surprising, half those drops came from Brian Hartline (NFL leader in receiving) and Davone Bess (one of the best slot receivers in the league). Not to mention, Bess broke his collarbone.

With 0:03 on the clock, I figured it must be an anomaly, so I restarted the game.

I began 0/3 with two drops (Hartline, Hawkins) and a wildly overthrown ball on a corner route (borderline intentional grounding). Sure enough, as the game went on and my drops accumulated, Bess broke his collarbone again. I continued throwing interceptions ("only" 5 this time). My o-line kept getting torched (5 sacks allowed across the line)...

I gave it one more try.

My first play was a slant. Brian Hartline dropped it.

The next play was a curl. Bess dropped it and broke his collarbone for the third time (I am not kidding).

I finished the game with 5 interceptions and retired.

Maybe it's coincidental, but it really seems like it was "scripted". I play on All-Pro and All-Madden and my statistics are quite good online. Not sure what the deal was here.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Well I'm really sorry to hear that, I didn't have any such issues. You are the Dolphins going against the falcons, the new guy who played as the ravens had 5 interceptions, it does happen. You were one of the most active people in the league and it would be a shame if you left, perhaps you could switch teams and/or become a headcoach? would give you more control over the outcomes.

rpmischris

Reaction score
@Cadillac

Come on dude! It happens to the best of us. Everyone will eventually get into a funk. Just take a break for a while. No need to be all dramatic and retire like that as there is no conspiracies in this league. Also, some olinemen really just cannot make the blocks against a bull or speed rush.

Cadillac

Reaction score
It's not about being dramatic or anythig, but when I'm having 8 drops per game and Bess is guaranteed to break his collarbone, I just feel like it's a waste of time for me to play the game. Why not just sim it? And in the case, why even be in it?

I'll see about being a HC, but if it happens again, I'm not doing it.

Right after this, I had played a ranked match online (all-pro) and had only 1 drop and 1 injury (Chris Clemons--he returned).

Nothing to do with a funk.

rpmischris

Reaction score
all righty then. Perhaps some teams are just absolutely cursed. Anyways, it would be cool if you stuck around in the league and rejoined as a team in the AFC west. That way I could kick your butt twice this season lol. I am the Chiefs and I am just waiting for the carry that knocks Charles out for the season.

Cadillac

Reaction score
rpmischris":1hdgnjxy said:
all righty then. Perhaps some teams are just absolutely cursed. Anyways, it would be cool if you stuck around in the league and rejoined as a team in the AFC west. That way I could kick your butt twice this season lol. I am the Chiefs and I am just waiting for the carry that knocks Charles out for the season.

Well I came back as John Madden coaching the Dolphins. Should be fun. If Philbin wasn't so awesome, it's a stunt I could totally see Ross pulling, too. I think I built them team up a little and got a few guys resigned...even made a trade with the Cowboys. Waiting on the Seahawks and we can go on to week 2.

rpmischris

Reaction score
cool. I had no clue we could be a legend coach. Thats pretty darn sweet. Well I havent looked at the schedule but hopefully we get to play eachother this season. It would be cool if we could be on an accelerated schedule to try and catch up to the actually nfl schedule.

Cadillac

Reaction score
You can retire and rejoin as a legend if you'd like, and not lose any progress, if you do so before the league advances.

You can be Walsh, Gibbs, Landry, or Lombardi

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
I tried to contact trauma hawk but have not heard back from him. He has not played a snap yet, we may just allow the seahawks to be auto coached, seems most appropriate anyways. I'll advance tomorrow afternoon then we can figure out an advanced schedule to catch up. Thanks for sticking around cadillac!!

Also consider this the last chance to play all 16 games of the season with your team! We will allow people to join during the season but you will be a week behind in xp.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
Alrighty updated in the main post. Looks like everyone played there game and it auto moved to week 2! Some of you may began playing human opponents, for now i'm going to leave it up to you guys to schedule your matches but please try and get them done quickly so we can skip weeks, the coolest part of franchise is multi-seasons, free agents, draft etc.

@Galen96 you and me are up! I'll be available all night tonight (until 2am pst) and should be on available starting around 11am tomorrow. I sent you a friend request and a message on live. Get back to me so the birds can do battle. Go Eagles!

rpmischris

Reaction score
lol so I play my week 2 game and completely obliterate the cards... I should have pulled Brady in the 4th instead of trying to pad stats. Brady got hit on a cheap shot and messed up his elbow. He is out for 4 weeks. I play Galen next and well, I think he is just gonna put me away without Brady.

OP
OP
TheRealDTM

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
But you got Vince Young now !! lol, and yeah I saw the stats gawd damn! Ramses Barden wtf? hah.

p.s Galen get on !!!

Latest posts