BRUUUUUCCCEE

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: BRUUUUUCCCEE
Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:18 am
  • BEEF46 wrote:I am one who was critical of Mr. Irvin. I never commented that he was a bust however I expressed my concerns early on and hoped things would change but didn't have a lot of optimism.

I am proud today to whole heartedly eat my serving of crow. In fact I am enjoying licking my plate clean.

Congrats to you Bruce. It is my pleasure to have my concerns erased by your play over the last 4 games. Keep the fire burning young man......keep the fire burning.

Real question though is.... Will WALTER FOOTBALL ever publicly eat a big heaping helping of crow, or will he just conveniently forget all the BS Hateraide he was pouring out on draft day and beyond.

2012 NFL Draft Individual Grades:

15. Bruce Irvin, DE/OLB, West Virginia: MATT MILLEN LSD-LACED KIELBASA ORGY WITH 200 USDA MEN Grade
    Wow!!! What the hell are the Seahawks doing? You pick one-trick ponies in the third or fourth round. And you pick one-trick ponies who get arrested for robbery and defacing public property in the sixth or seventh round. Did Seattle write the wrong name down on the card? If they did mean to pick him, did they even watch him on tape? He's an athlete playing football. This is one of the worst draft picks of all time.

http://walterfootball.com/offseason2012sea.php?id=41

Those are big huge words there Walter. The amount of crow you're going to need to eat will be collosal...

Random thought... Do any of the busts in Canton have dreads? Cuz that will look Rad.
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:45 am
  • CANHawk wrote:Real question though is.... Will WALTER FOOTBALL ever publicly eat a big heaping helping of crow, or will he just conveniently forget all the BS Hateraide he was pouring out on draft day and beyond.

This is pretty much his SOP.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions
    volsunghawk
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 09, 2012 11:59 am
  • volsunghawk wrote:
    CANHawk wrote:Real question though is.... Will WALTER FOOTBALL ever publicly eat a big heaping helping of crow, or will he just conveniently forget all the BS Hateraide he was pouring out on draft day and beyond.

We should spam his email with his quote about Irvin.
    Super Bowl Champions XVLIII

RIP Radish: Check your PMs. Upper right corner.
    Sarlacc83
    * NET Philistine *

Tue Oct 09, 2012 12:31 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    volsunghawk wrote:
    CANHawk wrote:Real question though is.... Will WALTER FOOTBALL ever publicly eat a big heaping helping of crow, or will he just conveniently forget all the BS Hateraide he was pouring out on draft day and beyond.

LINK? :twisted: :stirthepot:
    dunceface
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:30 pm
  • Sarlacc83 wrote:
    volsunghawk wrote:

Don't bother. the hits to his website will just up his ad revenue (as that place is totally spammed by ads). Best thing to do is just ignore him...
    Radish, check your PMs. Man upstairs has an invite for a tail gate up in heaven with your name on it.
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:50 pm
  • HawKnPeppa wrote:Too bad Okung got the iffy holding penalty. I see a definite improvement the games he's played in so far this season.

I just re-watched the game and I believe that the ref blew the number call on the holding penalty.

There s NO way Okung (#76) held on that play... however Paul McQuistan (#67) looked liked he did.
    EastCoastHawksFan posted... "Trading for Harvin is by far the worst move John S has ever made." (March 18, 2014)

your World Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:11 pm
  • onanygivensunday wrote:
    HawKnPeppa wrote:Too bad Okung got the iffy holding penalty. I see a definite improvement the games he's played in so far this season.

I just re-watched the game and I believe that the ref blew the number call on the holding penalty.

There s NO way Okung (#76) held on that play... however Paul McQuistan (#67) looked liked he did.

Damn lysdexia....
    CANHawk
    * Gangnameister *

Previous

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:47 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information