What RW and Bruuuuce have in common

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Yeah, I love how young Thomas is. I hope he wants to stay here for his whole career. :D

However, I feel the need to chime in about the uses of "then" and "than".

[youtube]KICPv7mqlis[/youtube]

scutterhawk

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":2awmwy3g said:
Yeah, I love how young Thomas is. I hope he wants to stay here for his whole career. :D

However, I feel the need to chime in about the uses of "then" and "than".

[youtube]KICPv7mqlis[/youtube]
On that we agree, I'd rether these guys take the time to make the corrections then to just be lazy about using the proper word in a sentance :16:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Grammar Nazi-ism is SO uncool...

...But yeah, I absolutely love the youth movement. If we can afford to keep them all, we should be good for a very long time. It really makes me scratch my head at everyone foaming at the mouth with all their "WE MUST WIN NOW, WE'RE BUILT TO WIN NOW" melodramatic BS. We're built to win for the next 10 years, so settle down Nancy...

pehawk

Reaction score
And they BOTH sold drugs and lived in drug houses.

pehawk

Reaction score
CANHawk":2jcbvjuy said:
pehawk":2jcbvjuy said:

Only Wilson's drug house had a 3 butlers, a gardener and a porte-cochère.

Well, yeah. He dealt mainly in fancy synthetics. And, then in Wisconsin he made money the way any kid with street smarts would there, smuggling in margarine and non-dairy creamers.

CANHawk

Reaction score
pehawk":276nt8fb said:
CANHawk":276nt8fb said:
pehawk":276nt8fb said:

Well, yeah. He dealt mainly in fancy synthetics. And, then in Wisconsin he made money the way any kid with street smarts would there, smuggling in margarine and non-dairy creamers.

That son of a bitch. Margarine is ruining this country! I can't believe it's not butter? I can't believe it's not illegal!!

ivotuk

Reaction score
How to console a spelling nazi: Hold them gently while softly saying "There, Their, They're"

Actually though, I find spelling and grammar correction kind of funny, and educational :p Hopefully nobody takes it seriously. Myself, I use dictionary.com all the time, mainly because I want to get my point across in my posts and it's hard to do that if you are misspelling words.

I tend to lose concentration and move on to the next post when I get confused by wording. It's hard enough to follow a topic I understand for more than 30 seconds as it is. :D

sutz

Reaction score
That son of a bitch. Margarine is ruining this country! I can't believe it's not butter? I can't believe it's not illegal!!

It IS illegal in Wisconsin. That's the real reason the Packers didn't draft Wilson early. After all, everybody knew he would end up better than Rodgers. But they couldn't risk that the kid would eventually get caught and prosecuted.

:)

HawkWow

Reaction score
pehawk":1irjix0x said:
CANHawk":1irjix0x said:
pehawk":1irjix0x said:

LMAO! I actually lived in Wisconsin for a period and the big "smuggling" thing back then was Coors beer. I guess cuz it was non-union or non-pastuerized or both and unavailable in the dairy state. When I open a cooler and all that's left is Coors...it's party over for me. Time to go home.