Hear is to a good game sunday!

scutterhawk

Reaction score
hawkfan1975":1sm1adys said:
peachesenregalia":1sm1adys said:
PatsFan, you seem like a nice fellow, so believe me when I say that what I'm about to tell you is said entirely without malicious intent.

If you haven't watched a full game of this Seattle Defense yet, you're going to shit your pants. Being as it's at the Clink, i wouldn't bother changing them. You'll just shit them again.

This is truth.
Yeah, no kiddin', I shit my pants 2 weeks ago haven't changed them out yet,and my wife just won't shut up about it :16:

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
LOL I am not going crap my pants ITS ONLY A GAME AND i AINT GETTING HIT. LOL That said my seahawk friends dont dispair and cry and think your team is doomed if Brady and Co. roll 30+ on you either. This is probably the toughest O you will face all year and if Mankins et al are healthy on the O line I like our chances... The Cards held the Pats under 30 because we lost one of our top players AND the replacement refs well SUCKED.

mjwhitay

Reaction score
If the Patriots score 30 on this defense in this stadium, they're winning the whole damn thing because no one is stopping them. They won't face a better defense all year.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
@mjwhitay, please change the color of your signature line. Dark blue on dark blue is not so easy to read.

nsport

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1427uu3c said:
...The Cards held the Pats under 30 because we lost one of our top players AND the replacement refs well SUCKED.

Well this is a variable that is obviously in the Pats favor. The real refs are notorious for hating the Seahawks (even at home!) - maybe we can get an injunction on the current NFL ref agreement so the replacements are here for one more game. At least then we can count on a little love from them.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Tom Brady is in the house. The guy can flat out ball at QB and has torched even the best defenses before. It seems that no matter who is surrounding him, that the guy still ends up performing at the top of the league. I like the matchup between the young Wilson and the Pats defense. Both are improving. Then you have Billy B, who has been part of some serious defensive action in his career. I like the Hawks overall, simply because this game is at home and the defense is bound to make an impact in the game, but if anyone can score on this defense, it is Tom Brady.

chawx

Reaction score
I think most fans of both teams are going to be surprised how this game plays out. Obviously, you would think with the #1 D going against the #1 O, that for the team with the #1 D to win, the score will need to be somewhere in the vicinity of a 17-12, 13-10, type of game... but this D has shown that, at times, it's a "bend but don't break" defense.

I could easily see Pats fans getting a false sense of hope (as well as Seahawks fans getting a false sense of disaster) as there will be drives when Brady chops up the field, especially on 3rd and long, and gets his team in position to score....BUT, the problem offenses have with this defense is punching it in.

Don't be surprised if Brady has 200 yards passing at the half and only 9 to 13 points to show for it. It would be surprising to see either team gain a 2-score advantage on the other team, even if NE has the ball for 19-22 of the first 30 minutes of the game. Time of possession for our O in the second half will be a focus of the coaching staff going into the half, and expect to see a LOT of bruising runs with Lynch and Turbin.

This game could be epic and come down to the final play, but don't be surprised if the scores for both teams are north of 30. I know that's a mind-blower for some Hawks fans, seeing as how impotent our offense has been lately. But with DangeRuss coming back home and the 12s going bat-shit insane! This one's going to be a fun one to watch... and I say that, of course, because I think at 6:00 mountain time, I'll be drinking my 5th (who am I kidding, I mean... 14th) beer as a toast to a glorious Seahawk victory!

Hawkaholic

Reaction score
mjwhitay":2z19jz9r said:
If the Patriots score 30 on this defense in this stadium, they're winning the whole damn thing because no one is stopping them. They won't face a better defense all year.
Nice avatar! I just changed mine from that pic yesterday lol.

Thanks for stopping by Pats fans, hope you guys stick around . :thirishdrinkers:

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
chawx,

Pats are VERY good in the red zone, so i can see a couple stalling but they continually march they will stick more than a couple into the end zone.

I also think if the Hawks get into a shootout.. WILSON will make a mistake before Brady and make say a 1 score game into a 2 score game with a pick 6... a shootout IMO is not good for the Hawks at all... playing into the Pats roundhouse and not your own that takes your Running game off the table late in the game.

chawx

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":vqzhbv69 said:
chawx,

Pats are VERY good in the red zone, so i can see a couple stalling but they continually march they will stick more than a couple into the end zone.

I also think if the Hawks get into a shootout.. WILSON will make a mistake before Brady and make say a 1 score game into a 2 score game with a pick 6... a shootout IMO is not good for the Hawks at all... playing into the Pats roundhouse and not your own that takes your Running game off the table late in the game.

You know who (was) even better in the red zone? Cam Newton and the Panthers...according to this site: http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/re ... coring-pct , if you change the date to before the Seahawks game, they were number 1 in the league at 72%, 6% higher than 2nd place...now they're 8th place and 4% behind you guys.

It doesn't matter how good you "were" at getting into the endzone, the Seahawks D will be sure to knock you down a few pegs. :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
P

PatsFanNH

Reaction score
Chawx,

LOL hmm ok, case where Stats dont tell everything considering how gawd awful Newton been this year they have limited RZ shots and a lot in garbage time. (like look it up Fitzpatrick of the Bills leads the league in TD throws. a misleading stat as well see lol)

But the Pats are constantly driving the ball and rarely stall, they do but not often when in the red zone.

MrCarey

Reaction score
"Hear" is what Tom Brady won't be able to do on Sunday!

chawx

Reaction score
chawx":3w1s0etc said:
PatsFanNH":3w1s0etc said:
chawx,

You know who (was) even better in the red zone? Cam Newton and the Panthers...according to this site: http://www.teamrankings.com/nfl/stat/re ... coring-pct , if you change the date to before the Seahawks game, they were number 1 in the league at 72%, 6% higher than 2nd place...now they're 8th place and 4% behind you guys.

It doesn't matter how good you "were" at getting into the endzone, the Seahawks D will be sure to knock you down a few pegs. :th2thumbs:

Sorry...I'm rarely right about these things, so when I am, I have to QFT.

Red Zone Efficiency for New England: 1/6 - 16% MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
PatsFanNH, If you read this, I hope you know that we enjoyed having you around this week. You are welcome anytime as far as I'm concerned.

chawx

Reaction score
^ What he said, you're a class act PatsFanNH ... I tip my hat to you as a true fan of your team. We'll see you guys in February... ;)

Reaction score
HawkFan72":1d9iebtp said:
PatsFanNH, If you read this, I hope you know that we enjoyed having you around this week. You are welcome anytime as far as I'm concerned.

THIS :th2thumbs:

....my thoughts HawkFan72....he'll stop back in within the next few days to chat ~ a honest / fair objected opinion.

SE174

Reaction score
PatsFanNH":1zfptud7 said:
I also think if the Hawks get into a shootout.. WILSON will make a mistake before Brady and make say a 1 score game into a 2 score game with a pick 6

LOL.

minormillikin

Reaction score
For God's sake... can a mod change the title of this thread from "hear" to "here." Every time I see it, my brain aches.

Actually, hang on. A Pat's fan, albeit a nice one, made this thread. Leave it be.

Latest posts