BRUUUUUCCCEE

12thMan1

Reaction score
This pick was freakiiiinnnnnnnn Sweeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I really wanted Chandler Jones picked, and seeing his success in NE would make it really tough to accept the Irvin pick if Irvin wasn't playing amazing right now. So glad he is playing great!

Sprfunk

Reaction score
Bruce is now 12th in the league for sacks! Our friend Chris Clemons is 6th.

Bust This BEACHES!!!!

BEEF46

Reaction score
I am one who was critical of Mr. Irvin. I never commented that he was a bust however I expressed my concerns early on and hoped things would change but didn't have a lot of optimism.

I am proud today to whole heartedly eat my serving of crow. In fact I am enjoying licking my plate clean.

Congrats to you Bruce. It is my pleasure to have my concerns erased by your play over the last 4 games. Keep the fire burning young man......keep the fire burning.

Zowert

Reaction score
I have quite a few friends that really wanted to see Irvin turn out to be a bust simply because they didn't think he should have been picked in the first round. I'm glad they're eating crow. It may be too early to call, but he certainly has the intangibles of an elite defensive end. He may be about 20+ pounds underweight for a DE but his speed, finesse and ability to break through blocks is ridiculous. He doesn't even need a good jump and he's alright on the far edge of OT's. I'm surprised he hasn't drawn some holding penalties.

Just wait till Irvin gets matched up against a really slow offensive tackle. He will chew them up.

Largent80

Reaction score
Coples?.....We don't need no stinking Coples !!!!!!

Bruce only played on 25 of the 52 snaps on defense and wreaked havok.

He is a BUST !!!!!!!!

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I was thinking the other night about how each time Bruce gets a sack or makes a big play, I get far more excited than maybe I would normally. You really have to cheer for the kid after all the comments after the draft about how he was undeserving of such consideration.

dunceface

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":hagjx0d0 said:
I was thinking the other night about how each time Bruce gets a sack or makes a big play, I get far more excited than maybe I would normally. You really have to cheer for the kid after all the comments after the draft about how he was undeserving of such consideration.
not to mention his incredible life story...

seanoob

Reaction score
Loved watching Bruce go to work on Cam Newton. As long as our secondary keeps receivers bottled up, the sackfest is going to continue. I'm practicing my BRRRUUUUUCE yells for the game.

CANHawk

Reaction score
BEEF46":142dfr21 said:
I am one who was critical of Mr. Irvin. I never commented that he was a bust however I expressed my concerns early on and hoped things would change but didn't have a lot of optimism.

I am proud today to whole heartedly eat my serving of crow. In fact I am enjoying licking my plate clean.

Congrats to you Bruce. It is my pleasure to have my concerns erased by your play over the last 4 games. Keep the fire burning young man......keep the fire burning.

Real question though is.... Will WALTER FOOTBALL ever publicly eat a big heaping helping of crow, or will he just conveniently forget all the BS Hateraide he was pouring out on draft day and beyond.

2012 NFL Draft Individual Grades:

15. Bruce Irvin, DE/OLB, West Virginia: MATT MILLEN LSD-LACED KIELBASA ORGY WITH 200 USDA MEN Grade
Wow!!! What the hell are the Seahawks doing? You pick one-trick ponies in the third or fourth round. And you pick one-trick ponies who get arrested for robbery and defacing public property in the sixth or seventh round. Did Seattle write the wrong name down on the card? If they did mean to pick him, did they even watch him on tape? He's an athlete playing football. This is one of the worst draft picks of all time.
http://walterfootball.com/offseason2012sea.php?id=41

Those are big huge words there Walter. The amount of crow you're going to need to eat will be collosal...

Random thought... Do any of the busts in Canton have dreads? Cuz that will look Rad.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
volsunghawk":1ft9y0fo said:
CANHawk":1ft9y0fo said:
Real question though is.... Will WALTER FOOTBALL ever publicly eat a big heaping helping of crow, or will he just conveniently forget all the BS Hateraide he was pouring out on draft day and beyond.

This is pretty much his SOP.

We should spam his email with his quote about Irvin.

dunceface

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3ahn9t23 said:
volsunghawk":3ahn9t23 said:
CANHawk":3ahn9t23 said:

LINK? :twisted: :stirthepot:

CANHawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3k9i7jui said:
volsunghawk":3k9i7jui said:
CANHawk":3k9i7jui said:

Don't bother. the hits to his website will just up his ad revenue (as that place is totally spammed by ads). Best thing to do is just ignore him...

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
HawKnPeppa":r5se6zj8 said:
Too bad Okung got the iffy holding penalty. I see a definite improvement the games he's played in so far this season.
I just re-watched the game and I believe that the ref blew the number call on the holding penalty.

There s NO way Okung (#76) held on that play... however Paul McQuistan (#67) looked liked he did.

CANHawk

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":39mgc0v5 said:
HawKnPeppa":39mgc0v5 said:
Too bad Okung got the iffy holding penalty. I see a definite improvement the games he's played in so far this season.
I just re-watched the game and I believe that the ref blew the number call on the holding penalty.

There s NO way Okung (#76) held on that play... however Paul McQuistan (#67) looked liked he did.

Damn lysdexia....

Latest posts