Thurmond

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Well, it'd be nice to have 3 press corners, so in theory one could be sent to blitz occasionally. Or, enough to make it something to account for.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3c8wlzhf said:
Does it matter? How does he even get on the field?

Oh, what does your name say under your avatar? Mine says "report button".

Throwdown

Reaction score
He's on the PUP, so we got a few more weeks I think before he either ends up on IR or on the active roster.

canzag

Reaction score
He could play over Trufant as the 3rd corner though.

sam1313

Reaction score
It would be great to have him back. Can't have too many good back-ups and as others said, it would be a great competition between him and Tru.

CPHawk

Reaction score
He was playing great before getting hurt. It sucks he keeps getting hurt, an example why you don't let your stars return kicks at any level.

drdiags

Reaction score
Thurmond was saying he expects to come off after week 6, so after the Pats game he is eligible to come off, with a few weeks after that to decide if he goes on IR or activation. When he comes back, I wonder if Gorer gets released or ???

nanomoz

Reaction score
He can come back week 7 i believe. He'd be a huge upgrade over maxwell in dime/bandit groups.

The combo of he and Tru on the slots would be strong against the Welkers, Cruzes, and Amendolas of the league.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Don't mean to drift OT, but I'm sure glad Tru's had the chance to play with this D. My guess is he's had a real positive influence on these young guys. They (for the most part) show a level of maturation and cohesiveness that suggests they've benefitted from some on-field coaching.

Unsure how Thurmond fell out of favor with some of our posters (?). I look forward to his return and have no doubt he'll contribute. Must be hell for him watching this monster roll without him.

sutz

Reaction score
PUP is eligible to cme back to the active roster after week 6. The team gets a 2-3 weeks roster exemption to decide if he joins the 53 (and someone else is cut) or is placed on IR.

I thought Tru was doing OK as the nickle back, but I'd love to see Thurmond on the field again.

SNDavidson

Reaction score
The only thing that would complete this db crew would be a gentleman named Captain, Colonel, Major, Admiral, Lord, Doc, or Chief.

OP
OP
P

pehawk

Reaction score
Wenhawk":29rb7pwq said:
I'm happy with Ring Worm Sherm, ET, Bam Bam Kam, and BB

Oh, you see, I'm not happy with them. That's the only reason I brought up Thurmond.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
Holy crap. I literally forgot all about Walter. Incredible because he was just another part of that young, aggressive secondary and he could push Tru for that spot, just not this year (I don't think)