Pulled the Jersey Trigger

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Where it with pride! I do!

ErikG803

Reaction score
I'm gonna wait til closer to Christmas time, having a hard time deciding between a blue Tate or a gray Tate :3-1:

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
I got tired of waiting. I wanted the new colors and even though I couldn't get the custom one I wanted, after re-watching yesterdays game, I am DOWN with The Beast !!!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
Forgot to add. You get a 10% discount as a first time order. Make sure you call the customer service to make sure you get it. With shipping my order was $124.

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
When the hell is Nike going to allow for customized Limited Jerseys. I really want to pick up a Grey Limited Irvin jersey. He's going to be something special.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Largent80":2yqxnv63 said:
Forgot to add. You get a 10% discount as a first time order. Make sure you call the customer service to make sure you get it. With shipping my order was $124.
If you join the Seattle Seahawkers booster club, you get a 15% discount on all purchases at Seattle Team Shop throughout your membership. There are also deals and offers made to members via the Pro shop.

Just throwing that out there.

sam1313

Reaction score
So I got to brag a little. As we live in Las Vegas, we were at Scooter's Pub on Sunday. We had just joined their booster club, and my wife won an limited XL white Braylon Edwards Jersey. Not the one I would have picked if I was buying, but hot damn, that was really cool! As my wife was in her Seahawks tank top, she was freezing so it gave her something to wear for the second half and gave me a jersey to steal! :!:

SomersetHawk

Reaction score
What's the sizing like on these? I'm 6,2" and pretty slim, but I was thinking of getting a couple of Jerseys (Sherman and Wilson) and wondered if I'd fit a Youth XL? any help would be appreciated! Just want to rep the Hawks over here in the UK!

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
volsunghawk":9um9kwzx said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":9um9kwzx said:
When the hell is Nike going to allow for customized Limited Jerseys. I really want to pick up a Grey Limited Irvin jersey. He's going to be something special.

This is what I'm waiting for, too.

Don't hold your breath. I got tired of waitin. Hell we are heading into the 6th game and they only just yesterday released this Lynch jersey

OP
OP
Largent80

Largent80

Reaction score
SomersetHawk":eqoqel5b said:
What's the sizing like on these? I'm 6,2" and pretty slim, but I was thinking of getting a couple of Jerseys (Sherman and Wilson) and wondered if I'd fit a Youth XL? any help would be appreciated! Just want to rep the Hawks over here in the UK!

I am 6'1" 210 and Bulging muscles, I'll let you know how my XL fits my chiseled guns.

volsunghawk

Reaction score
Largent80":3bxb94fd said:
volsunghawk":3bxb94fd said:
IBleedBlueAndGreen":3bxb94fd said:

This is what I'm waiting for, too.

Don't hold your breath. I got tired of waitin. Hell we are heading into the 6th game and they only just yesterday released this Lynch jersey

I'm patient. :mrgreen:

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Very nice, those limited are very cool. Wish I could afford that!

Working on getting all of the DB's before the season is up. So far I've gotten my ET (blue) and Kam (white). It's nice being 5'6", skin and bones, and getting to wear youth XL for an extra 40 dollars off.

Wear that beast with pride man!

...see what I did there...woka woka.